PDA

View Full Version : PS3 DLC Question, Please Help?

KineticDragon
12-13-2011, 04:12 PM
Hi,

I own the US game. I purchased a EU/UK code for AC Revelations on the PS3. I was told their is a way if you create a new user with a UK PSN account you can redeem and download the code. After that you can use your US PS3 game and account to play with the DLC content.

Is this entirely true? I know for sure you can download and redeem the code. PLEASE INFORM ME!

KineticDragon
12-13-2011, 05:07 PM
Bump for help! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Mr_Shade
12-13-2011, 05:21 PM
You should not make accounts for different regions, than the one you live in.. It's against Sonys terms and conditions of use (even if you ignore them, they still apply)

If you use different accounts, then problems can arise, such as locked DLC.

As such, I am not able to give you an answer - maybe a community member may, but DLC is locked to regions, and other content is also locked to the profile used to redeem them..

rileypoole1234
12-13-2011, 07:48 PM
I don't know mate. I've imported a game from Japan to the UK and everything works for me(in the UK). I would assume that the game from the America wouldn't work with a UK code, but I would also assume that if you redeem the content on a system, you would be able to use it on that system. I'm not really sure at all though. Never tried it.

monarcasmoreli
12-13-2011, 09:04 PM
It won't work as simple as that trust me

KineticDragon
12-13-2011, 10:35 PM
Epic fail...these restrictions are very sad...its the same exact content but different regions get better codes..US DLC is just way more expensive because of this kind of thing..