PDA

View Full Version : WoW Question

Coonskin
09-30-2005, 03:11 PM
So I'm a sucker for WW1 games/sims... what can I say?

I just received "Wings of War" I ordered earlier this week. It installed without a hitch. Will eventually patch with all the close-to-sim patches, but for now it's troubleshoot.

Seems it doesn't recognize my Saitek ST290 Pro. Using the "J" key toggle within the game results in "Joystick Enabled" or "Joystick Disabled"... but no joy (stick). Have to use the keyboard to control.

Am I missing something obvious, or is there a setup that needs to be done before the Saitek will be recognized by the game?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Coonskin
09-30-2005, 03:11 PM
So I'm a sucker for WW1 games/sims... what can I say?

I just received "Wings of War" I ordered earlier this week. It installed without a hitch. Will eventually patch with all the close-to-sim patches, but for now it's troubleshoot.

Seems it doesn't recognize my Saitek ST290 Pro. Using the "J" key toggle within the game results in "Joystick Enabled" or "Joystick Disabled"... but no joy (stick). Have to use the keyboard to control.

Am I missing something obvious, or is there a setup that needs to be done before the Saitek will be recognized by the game?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Kuna15
09-30-2005, 06:30 PM
Is your Saitek joystick default one? You can check that out easily in Control Panel > Game Controlers.

Coonskin
09-30-2005, 10:31 PM
Yes, that was it. I discovered that about 1/2 hour after I posted the above and had to leave the house before I could post the solution for it.

Thanks for being willing to help!

Kuna15
10-01-2005, 05:58 AM
No problem. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif