PDA

View Full Version : Play on multiple computers

WoNiMeX
03-30-2011, 11:49 AM
Hello all,

I am playing ACB for a couple of days on my pc now. The only thing is, I have got both a PC and a laptop. I have installed ACB on both systems with the same account and serial.

On Assassins Creed II, I could play on my PC and save the game to the server and continue the story on my laptop. When I save my game with ACB, it is nog abled to continue the story on my other system... How come?

Mr_Shade
03-30-2011, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by WoNiMeX:
Hello all,

I am playing ACB for a couple of days on my pc now. The only thing is, I have got both a PC and a laptop. I have installed ACB on both systems with the same account and serial.

On Assassins Creed II, I could play on my PC and save the game to the server and continue the story on my laptop. When I save my game with ACB, it is nog abled to continue the story on my other system... How come? Hi There,

With the removal of the always connected requirement of the Online Services Platform, DRM, the remote game save back up feature was also lost.

The best advice is to manually copy the save game file[s] to a USB stick - or share via your home network.

WoNiMeX
03-30-2011, 12:10 PM
That's a real bummer. I realy liked the online save mode on ACII.

Just a newbie question, but where do I find the save game files? I tought I did found them, but these items have been saved yesterday while I have been playing the game an hour ago.

Mr_Shade
03-30-2011, 12:15 PM
There should be a 'saved games' folder which contains the files under your username.