PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Fighters View Commands

Iffy350
12-25-2004, 08:59 PM
I just installed Pacific Fighters in the last 6 hours and ive run into a problem! I modified the following in game commands! Wing Folding is Ctrl+F Hook is Ctrl+H Chocks is Ctrl+B and the Canopy opens with the command Shift+E! I started a new mission after 45 mins of playing Pacific Fighters only to notice that the commands Ctrl+F1(No Cockpit Mode)F2 (3rd Person Mode)and all of the other view commands no longer work!

If anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated!

Tully__
12-25-2004, 09:07 PM
Ctrl-F1 is dependant on the "No Cockpit" difficulty setting being turned off. Check your difficulty settings.

F2, Shift-F2 and Ctrl-F2 are dependant on the "No External Views" difficulty setting being turned off. Check your difficulty settings.

F4, Shift-F4, F5 & Shift-F5 are dependant on the "No Padlock" difficulty setting being turned off.

F6, Shift-F6, F7, Shift-F7 & F8 are dependant on the "No External Views" difficulty setting.

F9 toggles between Snap (returns to centre on button release) and Pan (sticks at current view) POV control. This applies to view direction controlled by Joystick POV or by Numpad keys.

Iffy350
12-25-2004, 09:18 PM
Thanks! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif