PDA

View Full Version : Two things that i wish the game had

Powd3rdToastMn
11-24-2009, 05:41 PM
theres two things that bothered me in this game is that u cant keep spears and axes in your weapons room, and u cant keep outfits, i dont like havin to dye it everytime why cant i jus buy it and keep it?

Silhouelle
11-24-2009, 05:43 PM
Because its easier to have access to the different dyes while roaming around cities, rather than being forced to go all the way to the villa to swap clothing colour. That, and we have so much money in the game that there has to be some sort of money sink, however small... xD

I agree on the two-handed weapons though. Would love to buy a spear and keep it. :/

Powd3rdToastMn
11-24-2009, 05:50 PM
yes true but if u want the wetlands black robe and your in venice, im not gonna make a special trip to do so, it would make more sense if it was in the villa

howwie11
11-24-2009, 05:53 PM
they def should've put the spears, axes and claymores in weapon room. I realize he dosn't wear them. but they're so much fun!

DeathBlade139
11-24-2009, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Powd3rdToastMn:
yes true but if u want the wetlands black robe and your in venice, im not gonna make a special trip to do so, it would make more sense if it was in the villa

It would make no difference; if the same conditions apply, it costs you the same 100 florins by fast travel to head to the villa to put on the clothes VS the 100 to go to Forli, and then the same 100 florins to head back to Venice. Either way, you spend the same amount of money going to get a different outfit, and it actually takes less time to go dye it in Forli since the tailor is closer than would be the room that stores your clothes in the villa.

As for the money to dye it each time, just pick a color that you want to keep, and once you unlock Altair's armor (and you decide you like it enough to use it) dying won't matter, as his outfit cannot be dyed.

As for long weapons:
1) Ezio's an assassin; walking around toting a big halberd or ax isn't very stealthy, is it? 2) Sheathing them would be difficult as well; perhaps across the back you might say for the longsword, but I don't see where he can keep his spear.

I too enjoy using the big weapons, and it's not much trouble to just kill a guard with a drawn two-handed weapon, pick it up, then use it from then on (if you lose it in a counter by, say, getting it stuck in a guard's face, pick up the dead body after you finish off any other guards, and the weapon will drop off him).

godsmack_darius
11-24-2009, 09:39 PM
Best combo ever, disarm weapon, then switch to hand to and and punch he does a SICK move,

How do you do the move with the spear where it breaks in two?

obliviondoll
11-25-2009, 02:52 AM
I don't think he should be able to carry/equip the larger weapons, but having them as decorative peices in the Villa would be nice.

And the spear breaking happens when you do a counter against a Brute.

My favourite move is spear vs. spear counter though.

And any move done with a broom. Especially because it gets blood all over it... Nasty.