PDA

View Full Version : Linking the Assassins Creed together.

vmorari
11-30-2011, 12:55 PM
I'm not sure if this is a repeated thread, but can anyone tell me what is the relevance of Assassin's Creed 1, to the plot line of the over all Assassin's Creed Franchise, I mean I understand that Altair played an important role and unraveling a lot of mysteries, but how does killing 9 Templars, and Al Mualim have anything to do with Desmond, and the messages of Juno, Jupiter and Minerva? Also, I know there is alot of speculation out there, but I think there is a meaning behind the death of Lucy (And no she is NOT A TEMPLAR!). It may have something to do with the fact that she may be a decedent of Eve, thus The Ones Who Came Before, have harbored hatred against humanity, or another possible explanation, is given light during Juno's message to Desmond, "That she stands in the way", this line is preceded by the lines "There is one who would accompany you through the gate." This probably resembles that the vault in New York mentioned by Jupiter is more of an Ark like Noah's Ark. Thus Desmond may only choose one female companion, ergo Lucy must die so that his path is not altered in the future. Anybody else has any clues on this?