PDA

View Full Version : Problem Uplay

pein38
11-27-2009, 11:53 AM
( Excuse me i'm french , it will be fast )

I finished Assassin's creed 2 yesterday and when i go to my u play profil i can see " 10 points " . it's very strange beacause , i finished the game and i have 860 G /1000 and i have only 10 points ? i think it's a problem of Uplay , if it's not a problem about uplay how i can get 40 points for to have an access to auditore's crypte ?

My Gamertag : sharingan38

Can you release my profil for the points ?

Thanks a lot .

Good evening.

FredEx919
11-27-2009, 03:54 PM
Were you looking at your Uplay profile from the website? or through the game? Try using the steps below to check your profile information through the game and see if it shows your available units.

1. Start up Assassins Creed 2
2. Load into Uplay from the main menu
3. From the first menu choose “Account”
4. Choose Email & Password

On this screen you should see the email associated to your Uplay account. If you are viewing your Uplay page from the web then make sure you log in using this email. Also scroll to the next menu on the left and you should see the Uplay win screen where you can view your actions, rewards, and units. Double check here to see if the units are displaying.

Assassin8592
11-28-2009, 07:06 AM
I have the same problems. Where is the u-play menu in Assassins Creed? Ive checked everywhere...

baldyfish
11-28-2009, 07:30 AM
assassin8592

there is not a menu button you prees Y in the main menu (triangle for ps3, not sure about pc.

if that does not work i dont no what will