PDA

View Full Version : Questions about FB/AEP/PF merged

Ace_Hyflyer
09-20-2005, 08:52 PM
Hi again,

I'm finally upgrading to a computer that will be able to run PF merged, and I'd like to know if there is a way to get the original IL-2 linear campaigns into PF merged? I only have the original IL-2 v1.2 and I really enjoy the campaigns. I know Enforcer is doing the vvs fighters campaign, but I would like to have them all, is this possible?

Thanks,
Chris

Ace_Hyflyer
09-20-2005, 08:52 PM
Hi again,

I'm finally upgrading to a computer that will be able to run PF merged, and I'd like to know if there is a way to get the original IL-2 linear campaigns into PF merged? I only have the original IL-2 v1.2 and I really enjoy the campaigns. I know Enforcer is doing the vvs fighters campaign, but I would like to have them all, is this possible?

Thanks,
Chris

Kuna15
09-21-2005, 05:30 AM
I don't see why not. Just copy/paste campaigns you like in merged FB/PF folder. I think that should do it.

Tully__
09-21-2005, 05:07 PM
Just copy/paste the entire contents of the mission folder from one install to the other.

If prompted to overwrite, make a note of the file name then click "NO". Go back to the original game and change the file names for any files that were duplicate and copy them across.

Ace_Hyflyer
09-21-2005, 05:08 PM
Thanks Guys!

Can't wait to be back in the States and get everything up and running!

Chris

-HH- Beebop
09-21-2005, 06:43 PM
Another option is this:

The Original IL-2 Missions (http://www.uberdemon.com/index2.html)

UberDemon has redone all the original IL-2 missions for FB/AEP/PF plus made some others in the original style. Just the thing for someone who wants the original missions but might not be able to find the original game.