PDA

View Full Version : Two distinctly different games?

josephs1959
12-26-2006, 08:52 PM
Now am I correct in assuming that Il-2 and Il-2 '46' are two games that cannot be joined or melded together in the same folder/file? In other words; I would have to re-install add-ons to '46' that I have already have installed in Il-2? My main goal is to make a campagin mission as easy as possible by simply using whats already there in the add-ons and changing the planesets in add-ons then saving it to disk.

josephs1959
12-26-2006, 08:52 PM
Now am I correct in assuming that Il-2 and Il-2 '46' are two games that cannot be joined or melded together in the same folder/file? In other words; I would have to re-install add-ons to '46' that I have already have installed in Il-2? My main goal is to make a campagin mission as easy as possible by simply using whats already there in the add-ons and changing the planesets in add-ons then saving it to disk.

Feathered_IV
12-26-2006, 09:25 PM
When you install 46, you could set the installation path to your old 405 Il-2 folder. That would just overwrite the old filesa nd leave all your addons in place I guess.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

http://server2.uploadit.org/files/Feathered-sigpic.jpg

"Intelligent, normally observant and answered all questions freely. He was arrogant and proud to be a pilot. Fellow prisoners in hospital consider him mentally unstable."