PDA

View Full Version : Is it ok if i get the game using this method(free)?

cayongrayoo
11-27-2009, 06:50 PM
Hi, I have recently found a way of getting the game for virtually free. So far it all seems pretty legitimate, I fill out surveys, and they reward me with points that I may spend on Amazon. I know that it is real because I ordered World At War on it and it came last week, and a week later I know have enough points for mw2.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Removed</span>

Just sign up, and start filling out surveys.

I was wondering if it is ok to buy it this way? as far as I can see you are buying it from a dealer, just with cash I have earned in the form of points.

caswallawn_2k7
11-27-2009, 06:53 PM
don't click his link he is taking part in a referral program and thinks posting the link will actually get him something free.

cayongrayoo
11-27-2009, 06:55 PM
It does work lol just search youtube for free. seriously its your loss.

caswallawn_2k7
11-27-2009, 06:57 PM
these systems have been around for years and they have ripped off thousands of people over the years, the sad fact is there is no such thing as free.

cayongrayoo
11-27-2009, 06:57 PM
<span class="ev_code_RED">Removed</span>

cayongrayoo
11-27-2009, 06:59 PM
you fill out surveys, I spend like an hour, I mean you guys are playing assasins creed 2 so you must be able to spare an hour if you waste your life on this game.

caswallawn_2k7
11-27-2009, 07:01 PM
yes because people cant post fake things on youtube http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvReFLKNrJw)

cayongrayoo
11-27-2009, 07:03 PM
yes they can, but why would they??

caswallawn_2k7
11-27-2009, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
these systems have been around for years and they have ripped off thousands of people over the years, the sad fact is there is no such thing as free.

POPersiaT2T
11-27-2009, 07:07 PM
we are not stupid enough to believe in such thing.

NekoKera
11-27-2009, 08:51 PM
Something about this says Violation of Terms of Use...hmm

LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES

<span class="ev_code_RED">Any dealings with third parties (including advertisers) included within the Sites or participation in promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. Ubi shall not be responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.</span>

Basically just don't follow the link. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

GrimReaper4383
11-27-2009, 09:38 PM
go scam on some other site...

Crash_Plague
11-27-2009, 09:39 PM
lol, I like how he thinks he will get free things http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

GrimReaper4383
11-27-2009, 09:47 PM
people actually fall for this crap...

dcbroncs123
11-27-2009, 10:26 PM
haha really man truefully it is not a scam you see here it how it works this companys pay sertain sites to advertise there product the more people they get to do survays the more money they get so they offer money to the people for them to do survays its not a scam the only backdraw is the fact it takes you like a month to get like 10 bucks huge waste of time if you ask me but it is not a scam there are legitament sites out there that does this its not free stuff you still have to work for its like working for the site and geting payed very very low wages lol but no its not a scam and you have nothing to lose but your time it doesnt requir credit cards money orders paypal all you got to do is sign up with a name pass and email and wala when you finally get the points you get to pick your prize type in your address and it gets sent to you if it doesnt then you have the right to sue no joke i tryed it once it worked i bought a 10 dollar gift card to walmart but it was a waste of time but i did get the card lol

Edengoth
11-28-2009, 12:52 AM
Yeah, it's really not a scam. You just generally have to lie your way into a bunch of referrals or else it would take you a VERY long time to acquire enough points.
But advertisers dish out a lot of recompense to people willing to take those boring surveys and trials.

It's not "free". You're being paid for your time in rewards.

But yeah, the companies who provide the rewards pay for those rewards, so yes, OP, it's fine to acquire it this way.

bornforhaze
11-28-2009, 02:38 AM
He only posted that link so that when someone from here signs up he gets points for getting more people to join.

Edengoth
11-28-2009, 11:10 AM
Yeah, that's what I meant by "lying your way into referrals".

An_Idea
11-28-2009, 11:14 AM
oh yeah, for these supposed "deals" arent you supposed to go and buy stuff to get something thats worth less for free. that is true genius right there http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif

GrimReaper4383
11-28-2009, 11:46 AM
im surprised this is still open yet. thought it would of been locked by now.

Realjambo
11-28-2009, 11:54 AM
Topic Closed. cayongrayoo - Please do not post links like these again.