PDA

View Full Version : O/T - Hard P51 Landing Video (with annoying comments)

Tab_Flettner
09-25-2007, 09:20 PM
Hi all, a while back Youtube hosted a video of a very irresponsible P51 landing on a very narrow strip with a running commentary from the female filming it. It went something like "Here comes Bob Begley the man of the hour, in for a landing. Will it be smooth, will it be rough?" I recall this because her voice is seared into my brain, and anyone who heard it will understand why.

Anyways, it was rough, really rough, and the guy easily could have been killed, despite the commentator downplaying how close he came to disaster.

Heres the point. Youtube has since removed the video, and I was not smart enough to download it while it was still up.

Any chance one of the bright lights here downloaded it and could pm me, then maybe email it to me? When this thing comes up in conversation, it would be great to be able to actually show it.

MrMojok
09-25-2007, 11:12 PM
I saw the thing, added it to my youtube favorites, then it was gone the next day http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

danjama
09-26-2007, 04:50 AM
god i would hate to have downloaded it, i remember her voice too, what a *****!

shame its gone caus when muted it was interesting watching. still cant believe that "runway".

MEGILE
09-26-2007, 04:53 AM
Wow Pajamas, that's alot of hate for one man.

Chill with the still.