PDA

View Full Version : Rosie's Cafe!Check it out!

OliviaSantos10
08-30-2011, 03:45 PM
Hi everyone!I just came back from work at Rosie's cafe and I was interviewing some people.They said that this is the best place with high quality food and in a blink of an eye your food is done!This is a great place to be!We are celebrating birthdays and special ocasions with special ocasions menus and also we celebrate parties here!

Manager:Rosie Lacy Dancer
Workers:
Karina Glamourus Starshine
Olivia Love
Erica Paris

NO HIRING

come by today!

girl7233
08-30-2011, 05:04 PM
Did you mean NO HIRING or NOW HIRING?
Just wondering. Oh, and, where is the Cafe? (Fashion Cafe, Beach House Club, Pierre's Restauarnt...)

kscutie
08-30-2011, 05:15 PM
^ the cafe is in a room ive been there and work there its amazing, and no we are not hiring sorry, and also the room is only open for everyone when we are open!

dazzlingfashion
08-31-2011, 08:40 AM
Nice!I'd like to check it out.
BTW.WHICH ROOM IS IT IN?

kscutie
08-31-2011, 08:40 AM
hey girls, !!
Rosie Cafe will be open today as soon as imagine town opens!
invite all your friends to come,you will love this cafe
CHECK IT OUT ROSIE CAFE IN ROSIE'S ROOM!

lauraad
08-31-2011, 10:22 AM
ROSIE CAFE

Hey Imagine Town,

Its me Rosie, the manager!

Thanks for coming to my cafe, you girls are great and so nice!

NEW! we have new things like food from all around the world, we have better faster waitresses and more room to sit and we can take your picture with our modeling equipment!
you will have a blast! everyone is invited to come visit!
and feel free to send me a message or comments on what you think about ROSIE CAFE and what you would like changed... we will try to make our Rosie Cafe fun for everyone

Check it out and have a blast
ROSIE CAFE IN ROSIE ROOM!

OliviaSantos10
08-31-2011, 02:03 PM
OK guys so since I will not be able to get online until this bug I am having is squashed Rosie's Cafe Has a new worker!Her name is Katia pernounced Kasha like hurricane katia which is in the waters about to hit the states again anyways So Katia will be there and I am hoping to see alot of people there!

kscutie
08-31-2011, 02:35 PM
thank you for coming to our cafe you guys are amazing more and more people keep coming !

kscutie
08-31-2011, 02:42 PM
the cafe is still open check it out everyone is invited come on over bring your friends!!!!!!!

kscutie
08-31-2011, 03:10 PM
NEW: VIP SECTION!!!!!!!!

if there is a line up to get a seat at the table we will put you in the VIP section to wait!

we will give you a coupon to use at VIP SECTION IN ROSIE CAFE so you can use it at your next visit to rosie cafe to sit and wait in the VIP COUCH!

CHECK IT OUT IT~~~~ ROSIE CAFE IS SUPER POPULAR CHECK IT OUT
BRING YOURT FRIENDS & HAVE A PARTY!!!!!

OliviaSantos10
08-31-2011, 03:30 PM
New Changes!
Foods around the world meal:
A variety of great foods from England to USA be sure to try it!

VIP SECTION:
long line sick and tired of waiting?Just tell one of the waitresses we will be able to get you a vip spot and a table in no time also the bill comes with a coupon for VIP sections once more!

Picture Taking:
Ok so what is happening is once you walk in you may smell the delicous food and walk right to the table but you still need a picture so if you haven't got them come talk to the waitresses or managers!

FancyEmerald36
09-29-2011, 01:56 AM
can i plz work for u

http://i54.tinypic.com/30sj2tz.jpg [/QUOTE]

Gamelover9
09-29-2011, 08:33 AM
I would like to go there! When is Rosie usually online?

SoccerBalls23
09-29-2011, 02:46 PM
Hey guys no more hiring sorry http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif umm Rosie will be on tomorrow hopefully!