PDA

View Full Version : Did everything, still no 100% synchronization - PC standard edition

Heelflip
03-24-2010, 02:27 PM
I finished the game, did every sidemission, found every feather, treasure and glyph, completed all collections in the Villa, I probably even looted every boat.
Yet I still have 97,88% synchronization.

Is this because I have standard edition and I don't have access to 3 bonus tombs?

elaine8405
03-24-2010, 08:56 PM
I think you're right about the tombs being the issue. That's the way it is with the console version so it makes sense that the PC version would be the same.

staniul
03-30-2010, 11:01 AM
If you bought the game legally you should have been sent an email with special code to unlock Santa Maria dei Frari and Palazzo Medici. The third location is ,I guess, Auditore's tomb [or sth like that:P] which you can obtain by spending your upoints [i ment uplay points sry] http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Cheers.

PS I have 100% synch. and i didn't have to gather all the treasures

AJ_Rimmer_Bsc
03-30-2010, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by staniul:
which you can obtain by spending your upoints http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Cheers.

U-points ??

Heelflip
03-30-2010, 12:14 PM
@staniul: Yes, I bought the game legally.

I know you can't trust everybody, but I think you won't see any pirates asking such question until they can play the game FULLY, like us.
I'm still waiting for the e-mail. I don't know if I'll get it though, because I don't know if I registered my serial number at the right time.

@AJ_Rimmer_Bsc: You get U-points as you progress through the story, you can then exchange them for:
-tomb: worth it, very much!
-extra knives: don't have them, but I think they're not worth it
-wallpaper: you know it's not
-Altair's clothing: so-so, it's cool for some time

To get these things you have to go to the main menu of the game and press e-key (default settings). You have PC version, right?

vadim700
03-30-2010, 12:22 PM
And I was in all tombs of assassin's (7), refuges (3), have found all feathers, treasures, have passed all tasks, in "DNA" at me all is, what it gives to me?

elaine8405
03-30-2010, 10:38 PM
The three additional "lairs" are the Palazzo Medici, Santa Maria dei Frari, & the Arsenal Shipyard. The Auditore family crypt is a bonus bought with Uplay points.