PDA

View Full Version : Showing the time?

Destroyer110
03-08-2006, 05:52 PM
I'm creating a new scenario and want to show the time but cannot find any options to do so?

Help!

FlatSpinMan
03-08-2006, 05:56 PM
Show the time where? In the cockpit? If that is the case, just look at the in-cockpit clock. Most/all planes have them.

Enforcer572005
03-08-2006, 05:59 PM
yes. Please clarify. More info Please.

Destroyer110
03-08-2006, 07:16 PM
Who looks at gauges??? .. LOL!! I'm fly-by-sight, armchair pilot.

Actually I want the time displayed in the bottom corner, like airspeed, height and heading.

Praetorian_Elite
03-08-2006, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Destroyer110:

Actually I want the time displayed in the bottom corner, like airspeed, height and heading.

well, if you're fly by sight, look at the sun and see where it is in the sky. It may give an estimate.

Bearcat99
03-09-2006, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by Praetorian_Elite:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Destroyer110:

LMAO.... sounds like he is being flip.. but he is right about the sun.. get in that cockpit though.. they are too beautiful to be missed.. even if you set it up so you cantoggle the pit on and off... problem solved.

well, if you're fly by sight, look at the sun and see where it is in the sky. It may give an estimate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>