PDA

View Full Version : ACR Ending doesn't make sense to me?

killaboi687
12-13-2011, 07:44 AM
So, guys help me out here! The ending doesn't make sense to me. Ezio already had apple in the brotherhood when he retrieved it from Cesare and Rodrigo Borgia. Now what I don;t understand is that he lost apple? And the secret behind Altair's library is just the apple? What the hell? That's not a secret for Ezio. He was already familiar with it? I know he came to knwo more stuff and about a place to go where desmond will probably be going in the next series but that still doesn't make sense? Any ideas? Am I missing something.

YuurHeen
12-13-2011, 08:13 AM
there is more than one.

D.I.D.
12-13-2011, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by zahe0008:
So, guys help me out here! The ending doesn't make sense to me. Ezio already had apple in the brotherhood when he retrieved it from Cesare and Rodrigo Borgia. Now what I don;t understand is that he lost apple? And the secret behind Altair's library is just the apple? What the hell? That's not a secret for Ezio. He was already familiar with it? I know he came to knwo more stuff and about a place to go where desmond will probably be going in the next series but that still doesn't make sense? Any ideas? Am I missing something.

Look to the puzzles in ACB. There are dozens of pieces of Eden, formed into different shapes, several of which are apples.

The papal staff in AC2 is also a PoE.

Crouching.Tiger
12-13-2011, 08:16 AM
It's another Apple. Obviously, since no one has opened Alta´r's library in the time between his death and Ezio's arrival. The Apple was left there specifically so Desmond would be able to meet Jupiter through it, through Ezio. I think.

killaboi687
12-13-2011, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by YuurHeen:
there is more than one.

Ok, so you are saying that there are more than one apple? That's screwed up! So, is it like the peices are scattered around the world? But i thought at the end of ACR Desmond came to know of teh location of Grand temple or soemthing Juno was talking about? Isn't that right?

massmurdera_666
12-13-2011, 08:40 AM
they're are many types of POEs, not just one. And do you honestly believe that The Ones Who Came Before based themselves to one centralized location? There were people in both N. & S. America long before Europeans "discovered" it, hell I wouldn't be surprised if Antarctica held some type of human life form at one point.

YuurHeen
12-13-2011, 08:41 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by YuurHeen:
there is more than one.

Ok, so you are saying that there are more than one apple? That's screwed up! So, is it like the peices are scattered around the world? But i thought at the end of ACR Desmond came to know of teh location of Grand temple or soemthing Juno was talking about? Isn't that right? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes they arrived at the grand temple and like you can hear william say about what is inside: if we are lucky it is another piece of eden and if we are really lucky it is something that is going to turn the tide.

massmurdera_666
12-13-2011, 08:42 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by YuurHeen:
there is more than one.

Ok, so you are saying that there are more than one apple? That's screwed up! So, is it like the peices are scattered around the world? But i thought at the end of ACR Desmond came to know of teh location of Grand temple or soemthing Juno was talking about? Isn't that right? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you need to start paying attention to the story and not just the gameplay

ProdiGurl
12-13-2011, 08:48 AM
you need to start paying attention to the story and not just the gameplay

Exactly and that's what's been alot of my problem in following the story over these installments.
I find that I have to play them 2-3 times to fully get the storyline becuz I'm wrapped up & focusing on gameplay.

massmurdera_666
12-13-2011, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by ProdiGurl:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">you need to start paying attention to the story and not just the gameplay

Exactly and that's what's been alot of my problem in following the story over these installments.
I find that I have to play them 2-3 times to fully get the storyline becuz I'm wrapped up & focusing on gameplay. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

my best advice would be to read the books, they might change some things from the actual game but they fill in some of the gaps left out, even more so than ACR

killaboi687
12-13-2011, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by BatemanKID:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zahe0008:
there is more than one.

you need to start paying attention to the story and not just the gameplay </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I have been following teh story since teh first AC. But I think i screwed up peices of Eden with the Masyaf keys. I misxed them up. But yeah Youa re right, now that i remember correctly. There are several pieces of Eden scattered around the world and Now we will be on the quest to find the other ones and hopefully will find the Grand temple of something. Because we all are eagerly waiting for teh Grand finale of this one!

AssassinVulpy
12-13-2011, 09:02 AM
*POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

Yep. There's more than one POE. Remember in Brotherhood, when Rebecca said she couldn't track Ezio's POE? The words "EZIO'S POE" suggests that there's more than one. If there was only on, she would've probably said "The Apple." or something similar. ^^

And do you remember the map that was hidden in the Codex in AC2? I think that was showing locations of temples that had POEs.

killaboi687
12-13-2011, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by AssassinVulpy:
*POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

Yep. There's more than one POE. Remember in Brotherhood, when Rebecca said she couldn't track Ezio's POE? The words "EZIO'S POE" suggests that there's more than one. If there was only on, she would've probably said "The Apple." or something similar. ^^

And do you remember the map that was hidden in the Codex in AC2? I think that was showing locations of temples that had POEs.

yeah i exactly remember that now and it refereshed my memory that there are several pieces around the world. But there were quite a bit on that codex. And that means it's going to take another 5-6 years to finish this game totally ...lol

ProdiGurl
12-13-2011, 09:41 AM
I don't doubt that AC writers/devs figured that only having one Apple would heavily limit the story's future possibilities.
It makes alot more sense to have many which opens up alot more prospects for future games.

As to the books, I probably should read them to get more of the story.

RzaRecta357
12-13-2011, 11:06 AM
AC1 confirms there are more than one with the map it shows. Then AC2 and ACB go into detail about the swords and staffs and shrouds and skulls and so on.