PDA

View Full Version : HIGH RES pc screenshots......plus ezio and desmond face mod...



bughole5
03-17-2011, 09:55 AM
desmond with the schoolboy look

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/3937/30acbsp2011031705512444.png
http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/1005/58acbsp2011031622463238.png
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/38/42mlaaacbsp201103170326.png
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/1047/67acbsp2011031704585860.png
http://img852.imageshack.us/img852/9728/19acbsp2011031622092415.png

O6EvolutionIXMR
03-17-2011, 10:02 AM
They gave Desmond a Justin Beiber haircut!?

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/11/5/129019530927918941.jpg

Razrback16
03-17-2011, 10:16 AM
The facemod is horrible, looks like Spock.

Love the PC screenshots though...night and day difference compared to when I've played it on an XBOX360. Can't wait to pick it up Tuesday. 1920x1200 baby with everything cranked!!!

bughole5
03-17-2011, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Razrback16:
The facemod is horrible, looks like Spock.

Love the PC screenshots though...night and day difference compared to when I've played it on an XBOX360. Can't wait to pick it up Tuesday. 1920x1200 baby with everything cranked!!!

LMAO it does look like spock

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/418/34acbsp2011031712121696.png
buzz cut

bughole5
03-17-2011, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Razrback16:
The facemod is horrible, looks like Spock.

Love the PC screenshots though...night and day difference compared to when I've played it on an XBOX360. Can't wait to pick it up Tuesday. 1920x1200 baby with everything cranked!!!

get an hd tv bro

drunk-in-acre
03-17-2011, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by bughole5:
http://img832.imageshack.us/im...cbsp201103170326.png (http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/38/42mlaaacbsp201103170326.png)

Thanks mate, wallpapered. Very nice pictures indeed.

AnthonyA85
03-17-2011, 04:25 PM
How are you getting access to the texture files? What format are they in? DDS?

ThaWhistle
03-17-2011, 08:03 PM
thats just gay.

bughole5
03-17-2011, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by ThaWhistle:
thats just gay. http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/4772/71acbsp2011031716433270.png
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/2867/56acbsp2011031716431842.png


you'd love it if it was "straight" ?

ThaWhistle
03-17-2011, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by bughole5:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThaWhistle:
thats just gay. http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/4772/71acbsp2011031716433270.png
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/2867/56acbsp2011031716431842.png


you'd love it if it was "straight" ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hardcore, especially if it was less beibery

MrGerbz
03-18-2011, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by O6EvolutionIXMR:
They gave Desmond a Justin Beiber haircut!?

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/11/5/129019530927918941.jpg

This was exactly my intended post.