PDA

View Full Version : how do you access the crypt in venice?

schomberg
12-01-2009, 12:51 PM
there is a massive wall all the way around the building with no way in, is the only way in flying?

Bob_Cats
12-01-2009, 02:03 PM
If you're talking about the Venetian Assassins Tomb, there is an assassins symbol on a wall in plain view of everyone once you open it the wall slides back and you walk in.

There is also another tomb which is hard to get to, it is on the side of a view point tower, on the roof of a normal house.

Always look for the assassin symbol, they are the entrances to all assassin tombs.

schomberg
12-01-2009, 02:18 PM
thx so much, ive been searchng for hours, 'coz i thought the entrance was inside the walls

Bob_Cats
12-01-2009, 02:22 PM
Nah.

They're always outside somewhere in an odd spot.

I've had trouble finding some before but you get there in the end.

Go to the thread saying stuff about the Venetian Tomb.

If you're in that mossy watery tomb you will need some help a lot of people have written stuff in that thread just go to page 3 and you'll see what you need to do.

(It gets really really really annoying)

I spent 20minutes of my time jumping and falling in the water.

EchoSixSpy
12-03-2009, 06:48 AM
Yeah, if you're frustrated in simply finding the tomb, (which is shown on the map as the Assassin's Creed symbol), then you're gonna' have a field day with the new wall jump maneuver they created.

You know what REALLY sucks about that wall maneuver? The fact that they introduce it to us during a timed event. You know what I mean?

Why not allow us to get used to it outside, during an assassination mission or something like that? Why give it to us when we've got to rush to get to a specific spot, within a certain period of time?

Eeeeeesh.

trellan
12-08-2009, 06:47 PM
Echosixspy, I totally and completely agree. I also think it shows a complete breakdown of imagination when they have to lock the camera in place just to make it harder. I mean come on! You set the rules, then break them when it suits you, they should impeach your behind.