PDA

View Full Version : Quick mission maps

D.I.Donskoy
09-06-2008, 11:17 AM
Hello all! A complete novice to the world of flight sims here, and doubtless I'll be back to bother you fine gents with more rookie questions in the near future, but for now I merely want to know how to get access to more maps in the quick mission section; there seems to be a fair amount of ingame scenery to fly over, but I only have 6 maps at present. Do I need to unlock the others, or is there a simpler way to do it?

Many thanks!

b2spirita
09-06-2008, 11:23 AM
welcome, sadly you are stuck with those maps, so you can ether use the full mission builder or download single missions for the web.

Bearcat99
09-06-2008, 02:11 PM
There are several options for you.

One is to download a great program called Mission Mate. Mission Mate is everything the stock QMB is not. It is easy to use and far more versatile.. The link to Mission Mate can be found in the Nugget's Guide thread linked in my sig.

The other option is to download an unofficial unauthorized (read no support from UBIsoft or 1C if you have issues) but quite good to be honest mod of the QMB called QMB+.

Please read this thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/23110283/m/7441010176) with respect to the whole modding issue of this sim and the stance that we take here.

Welcome to the forums..... and to this great sim.

D.I.Donskoy
09-07-2008, 12:13 PM
Thanks for such quick responses, guys - I'm downloading Mission Mate as I type. Hopefully, practice will improve my woeful flight skills, and I'll see you on a server in the near future!

Many Thanks!