PDA

View Full Version : il2fb_new.exe

TAGERT.
11-19-2004, 10:23 AM
WOW! Oleg U D MAN! My game must load 10 times faster now! And when I join an online game it is instant! Thank you so much for fixing that up! I use to have to sit at the 25% load screen for 3 min or so.. Now it loads so fast I can hardly see the 25% mark!

As for better fps in this version.. I did not spend much time if any with the 3.01m version.. been using 3.01m_new. But, things are defintally running faster and smoother than 3.00! I can now set effects=1 and no stutters!

All in all thanks for all your contined support! I will buy any game your ever associated with!

TAGERT.
11-19-2004, 10:23 AM
WOW! Oleg U D MAN! My game must load 10 times faster now! And when I join an online game it is instant! Thank you so much for fixing that up! I use to have to sit at the 25% load screen for 3 min or so.. Now it loads so fast I can hardly see the 25% mark!

As for better fps in this version.. I did not spend much time if any with the 3.01m version.. been using 3.01m_new. But, things are defintally running faster and smoother than 3.00! I can now set effects=1 and no stutters!

All in all thanks for all your contined support! I will buy any game your ever associated with!