PDA

View Full Version : How I got two First Blood bonuses in one match.

The_Despair_
12-23-2011, 06:41 PM
Yeah...weirdest glitch I've seen happened to me just a few minutes ago. I was playing Deathmatch on Antioch, and it was a typical match. I was in first place and the clock was running out, but I wasn't paying much attention to it. I remember the announcer saying there was a minute left.

That's when something weird happened. I went for my kill and what do I hear? "First Blood." I literally went "Whaaaaaaa--?" and looked up at the clock. The timer was reset and the time was now about 9:50. Some people logged out of the game. Most of the moving NPC blend groups stopped moving and there were multiple duplicates of everyone's persona around even though it was Deathmatch. Scores remained from the first game before the glitch and could be added to, so in essence everyone in the match got double what they would normally get. There was only 4 other people in the match though besides me. The game eventually winded down and this time it ended.

Has anyone else experienced something like this...?

Ripe Claw
12-23-2011, 07:57 PM
I haven't gotten 2 in AC:R, but I got 2 once in AC:B. I have had that glitch happen once in AC:R though where nobody else has loaded yet like you are talking about. I guess it is related to the old AC:B Manhunt glitch where you are free to roam the map when nobody else has loaded yet and wait for them to spawn in for 4 free kills.

I also had what you describe happen in AC:B When I was on defense and was stunlocking a guy with a friend and there was still 30 seconds left on our defensive round, but the guys we were stunlocking stood up and stunned us and had us in a stunlock all of a sudden when it still showed us counting down to the end of the round.

There also used to be a thing where if you poisoned someone at the nd of a Wanted round it would count toward the first kill of your streak in the next game. Just general sync issues I guess.

deadly_thought
12-23-2011, 10:53 PM
i got a contested kill off a bodyguard yesterday 250 points

Chaotic_Infinity
12-24-2011, 10:11 AM
I got 2 Hunter sessions in a game of Manhunt once in AC:B.