PDA

View Full Version : Renown question

quillan
03-18-2005, 08:46 AM
I've only completed one patrol, so I haven't been able to tell for certain. I'm hoping one of you will know. How exactly does renown work? Is it something that regenerates between patrols, so it is effectively just a limit to how much upgrading/crew selection you can do this time in port? Or, is it purely a commodity that is gone once spent, and more has to be earned? I started with 1500 renown, spent about 300 on filling out the crew on the VIIB, and went on patrol. When I returned, it looked like I earned just under 1000 renown, but I had almost 2900 when I got back to the office.

quillan
03-18-2005, 08:46 AM
I've only completed one patrol, so I haven't been able to tell for certain. I'm hoping one of you will know. How exactly does renown work? Is it something that regenerates between patrols, so it is effectively just a limit to how much upgrading/crew selection you can do this time in port? Or, is it purely a commodity that is gone once spent, and more has to be earned? I started with 1500 renown, spent about 300 on filling out the crew on the VIIB, and went on patrol. When I returned, it looked like I earned just under 1000 renown, but I had almost 2900 when I got back to the office.

vodkaphile
03-18-2005, 08:54 AM
You gain renown by successfully completing your mission.

vodkaphile
03-18-2005, 08:54 AM
You gain renown by successfully completing your mission.