PDA

View Full Version : OT-VICTORY IS MINE!!!!

BRASSTURTLE
12-07-2007, 04:57 PM
Sorry for the off topic.

After an arduous, hard fought three campaign, I have finally managed to have my "Lead" removed.
Having battled corporate inertia, management disinterest & the sheer volume of un-done work she left for all others, I was finally victorious.
She was by far the most useless, incompetent I have ever had the misfortune to work for.
Unable to train a monkey to fling poo. Unable to lead lemmings to a cliff.

A quick example: 10,000+ games of Freecell (on the clock). Nearly the entire Sue Grafton alphabet mystery series read at her desk while others (Me) worked.

Now I am lead & the OT it will take to clean up the mess will keep me from flying my beloved Jug for the foreseeable future.

I just had to share my little victory.
Since she was axed while I was at lunch, I was not able to count coup, thus my gloating here.
I hope none find it too unseemly. I am normally a very quiet, reserved person. But, sadly, this past Tuesday ranks in the top 10 for happiest days.

I can now put away the artillery & beat my swords back into a plowshare.

Cheers

Turtle

Stiletto-
12-07-2007, 05:16 PM
Congrats! It sucks when people don't pull their weight around and still get payed, makes you feel like your office supports communism or something.

FoolTrottel
12-07-2007, 05:18 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

flakwagen
12-07-2007, 05:26 PM
I just quit a job I'd had for eleven years because the new boss likes to hire methadone clinic patrons, convicts, thieves, and variations thereof. What's worse is that the owners backed him up when I ratted him out. I decided to retreat before he or his toadies are caught pilfering funds. I don't need to rub shoulders with people like that.

Flak

SeaFireLIV
12-07-2007, 05:46 PM
Aye, it`s good to see silent patience rewarded.