PDA

View Full Version : whats the pc racing multiplayer game with most players online?

raaaid
02-11-2009, 09:48 AM
i bought gtr evo but there are very few people online

so what would be the best racing game with many people online?

raaaid
02-11-2009, 09:48 AM
i bought gtr evo but there are very few people online

so what would be the best racing game with many people online?

HayateAce
02-11-2009, 10:30 AM
Maybe one of the redneck Nascar series?

AFJ_rsm
02-11-2009, 11:02 AM
i don't know, i personally play grid and i love it

there's always a lot of games going on so you can choose what type of race you want to do

plus the game itself is just heaps of fun. i love that damned thing like i never thought i'd love a racing game ever before.

WhiteKnight77
02-11-2009, 11:08 AM
iRacing (http://www.iracing.com/) are the guys from Papyrus who made the NASCAR Racing Series along with GT Legends.

SeaFireLIV
02-11-2009, 11:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AFJ_rsm:

there's always a lot of games going on so you can choose what type of race you want to do

plus the game itself is just heaps of fun. i love that damned thing like i never thought i'd love a racing game ever before. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea, I really like this game.

It`s one of those games I`ll plug in and play when i`ve only got half an hour and need to total instant blast. This game will keep you totally concentrated with adrenalin the entire time!

Dance
02-11-2009, 12:25 PM
Of those I consider sims, rFactor is still pretty popular online, GTR2 a little less so. iRacing is great, but it costs considerably more than a one off payment for a sim. Some people would say LFS, but it's too limited in content for me.

Gtr Evo is imho a lightweight version of GTR2, with extra street machines for the console guys and is basically just a GT add-on for Race07.

Games, take your pic, Grid, Forza 2 etc, etc.

danjama
02-12-2009, 09:38 AM
I sometimes log on to GTL and there is at most 5 people http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

Lately im loving Ferrari Challenge on Ps3.

Badsight-
02-12-2009, 08:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AFJ_rsm:

plus the game itself is just heaps of fun. i love that damned thing like i never thought i'd love a racing game ever before. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
im going to be sick . . . .

i swore i would NEVER AGAIN buy another codemasters game , EVER ! , but Grid wooed me with its fantastic graphics

& after 2 weeks of playing , now im Definantly Never going to buy another codemasters racing game

BoCfuss
02-12-2009, 09:28 PM
Not answering your question, as I don't race online, but, rfactor with the ctdp 2005 or 2006 F1 seasons are so awesome.

P.S. Anyone see the butt ugly 2009 F1 cars, gag. All in the name of "green" and "fair play." Ridiculous.

RMcSlash
02-13-2009, 12:44 AM
TrackMania Nations