PDA

View Full Version : When

zugfuhrer
01-20-2004, 03:48 AM
When will it happend that OKL will get a plane that feels as good as, and shoot as hard as, and can take as much damage, as the Mustang, Pe40 or the Yak9. The early patches of FB brought a niceflying I-16 as well.

No German plane feels so good as theese. The stall easy, their guns are not as powerful, they are easy to down, one hit in the wingroot of a FW and the wing fell of, three hits in the wing of a Me 262 by a bomber at 600m distance and the engine torched, I got the trackfile.
I scored six hits by mistake on a Me and it went down.
I can shoot lots of rounds in a LA and it is as if it is unharmed.
The FW190D the "longnosed" FW was described as a feared opponent by the allied fliers.

That day will never occur, not in this game.

zugfuhrer
01-20-2004, 03:48 AM
When will it happend that OKL will get a plane that feels as good as, and shoot as hard as, and can take as much damage, as the Mustang, Pe40 or the Yak9. The early patches of FB brought a niceflying I-16 as well.

No German plane feels so good as theese. The stall easy, their guns are not as powerful, they are easy to down, one hit in the wingroot of a FW and the wing fell of, three hits in the wing of a Me 262 by a bomber at 600m distance and the engine torched, I got the trackfile.
I scored six hits by mistake on a Me and it went down.
I can shoot lots of rounds in a LA and it is as if it is unharmed.
The FW190D the "longnosed" FW was described as a feared opponent by the allied fliers.

That day will never occur, not in this game.