PDA

View Full Version : Online TH Skin

Player02_
07-17-2007, 12:22 PM
For some reason everytime I play with my clan members it gives the the Tactical armor guy instead of my customized person. Is there a reason why I cant change the look but others can?

Player02_
07-17-2007, 12:22 PM
For some reason everytime I play with my clan members it gives the the Tactical armor guy instead of my customized person. Is there a reason why I cant change the look but others can?

LordYod
07-17-2007, 01:24 PM
I believe this is a glitch. Sometimes when I play with my buddies, their armor will change around. One guy likes the blue camo stuff, and he'll wind up with russian camo instead. Another guy will usually have his armor removed.

Not sure if there's a fix or not.

merc.pt
07-17-2007, 03:23 PM
have u checked the multiplayer split screen mode? mybe there u picked a different player that isnt the customized one.

then when u play online u will play with that player u chosed on the split screen mode.

tsto
07-17-2007, 06:38 PM
Just go to Options in the main game menu (not online menu) and go to Multiplayer: there it should say online/player appearance (or something of the sort) and change that to "Custom", that should fix it.