PDA

View Full Version : Glitch?

Queggy
01-02-2008, 09:22 AM
Well, I was hopping around Jerusalem I think it was jerusalem, it may have been Acre, anyways the point is it was whatever city has the big round mosque and there's an eagle synchronization place right on top. Ya . . . anyways back to the point, i was hopping arouind there, being stupid, and I was crouching ontop of a wall, and all of a sudden a citizen runs up and hops up there with me. So i hop down and get ready to fight, and they also hop down. And then they run off, and I chase them, because I thought maybe they were an informant in disguise or something, but whenever I ran after them they would scream and run away. And I looked at them through eagle vision and they didn't light up. So i was wondering if this is a glitch, and has it happened to anyone else before?

Phreaky_McGeek
01-02-2008, 09:31 AM
Everyone in the game can free-run, nothing to be alarmed by.

jcody
01-02-2008, 10:43 AM
Pretty much, yeah. Go by the docks in acre and hop around the piers, sometimes you'll see the drunk guys that push you free-running all over the place, it's hilarious.

Queggy
01-02-2008, 10:58 AM
i don't mean running around in the streets, I mean like I was crouching ontop of a wall/fence thing, and a person ran up, jumped up on to the wall and sat there.

the_assassin_07
01-02-2008, 11:47 AM
Lol that's never happened to me.

Paladin_1962
01-02-2008, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Queggy:
i don't mean running around in the streets, I mean like I was crouching ontop of a wall/fence thing, and a person ran up, jumped up on to the wall and sat there.

Doubtful. If it really happened, then that would be a glitch/bug, as normal citizens (non-guards), shouldn't be climbing any wall, unless it's in an attempt to get away from you, if you were causing havoc.

the_assassin_07
01-02-2008, 01:43 PM
How come when you kill the 'leader' of little groups of guards they don't run away like Jade said they would in the interview? Sometimes they do but usually they don't...

avsrule247
01-02-2008, 01:49 PM
This is kind of a bug, but at the same time it is logical. The reason it is not a bug is because the game allows everyone to be able to free run (especially drunks in Acre on the boats) but it is a bug in a way because when they free run they aren't supposed to be as good at it as Altair is.

the_assassin_07
01-02-2008, 01:55 PM
Especially civilians.

revoltingbunny
01-02-2008, 02:05 PM
betreece you would have made the game better if JADE liked youre amazing ideas...betreece wanted vigilantees in three diffirent ways fat ladys... beggers grabbing the gurds legs while their persuing you... and he wanted the guards that got away to call more guards and for it to be 1 hit-kills which forced you to run and make the game harder...this game is just too easy http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

revoltingbunny
01-02-2008, 02:06 PM
i blame jade for the glitches!!! she wasted time!! betreece made prince of persia amazing because he took his time and no one was bugging him all the time