PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in "A Helping Hand"...help?!

spaceship76
09-29-2006, 08:30 PM
How do I get from the Sacrificial Alter (past) to the Hourglass Chamber (past) in "A Helping Hand". I think I'm supposed to go to the Central Hall, but I can't go back past the bladed, spinning logs and the drop down to the bottom. Should I be in the present? What do I do??!!

spaceship76
09-29-2006, 08:30 PM
How do I get from the Sacrificial Alter (past) to the Hourglass Chamber (past) in "A Helping Hand". I think I'm supposed to go to the Central Hall, but I can't go back past the bladed, spinning logs and the drop down to the bottom. Should I be in the present? What do I do??!!

kakalukiaJay
09-30-2006, 03:36 AM
You must learn how to "duck under" and "run around" the spinning spiky columns.

You may want to watch a video clip of someone else playing that portion of the game successfully at www.stuckgamer.com (http://www.stuckgamer.com) if you can not figure out for yourself how to navigate past those columns.

It is a basic skill that you will need to perform throughout the game.

wheels1976
10-01-2006, 12:20 PM
can you help i am trying to activate either the first or second tower i am stuck on a platform with a pole in the centre and the other platform is above me with a door way there seems to be know way to get up what do i do now please help

kakalukiaJay
10-01-2006, 07:04 PM
Display your in-game map. The words in the lower left hand corner mention your current location. The words at the top of the map describe your current objective.

Please provide us with both pieces of information.

Thank you.