PDA

View Full Version : UBI has the creative ability to create great games but,

srl50
03-17-2007, 07:05 AM
they don't seem to have the technical ability to execute the same games they create, to run properly. I love the gameplay of Vegas, but just like GRAW the online nightmare of trying to connect and stay connected to a match has killed the MP aspect of it for me. Ya think UBI just doesn't really care about the MP aspect of these two games? All I know is I have two great games by them, and I can't enjoy a MP session without major pains. I have all the great FPS's and all play flawlessly in MP, except these two. And look how purdy F.E.A.R. is, yet it plays smooth as silk on my PC. And MP with that game is a no-hassel experince.

Common' UBI Soft, follow through with the games you sell for the customer. If you're gonna sell it as a SP AND a MP game, then make it so.

srl50
03-17-2007, 07:05 AM
they don't seem to have the technical ability to execute the same games they create, to run properly. I love the gameplay of Vegas, but just like GRAW the online nightmare of trying to connect and stay connected to a match has killed the MP aspect of it for me. Ya think UBI just doesn't really care about the MP aspect of these two games? All I know is I have two great games by them, and I can't enjoy a MP session without major pains. I have all the great FPS's and all play flawlessly in MP, except these two. And look how purdy F.E.A.R. is, yet it plays smooth as silk on my PC. And MP with that game is a no-hassel experince.

Common' UBI Soft, follow through with the games you sell for the customer. If you're gonna sell it as a SP AND a MP game, then make it so.

randolfphe
03-17-2007, 02:22 PM
i'm sorry, their brand of creativity is what ruined all r6 games after raven shield. it just got way too far from the original proven gameplay, and instead of additions that would contribute to more depths like better ai, they went backwards not just technically, but gameplay-wise as well.

Blud_E_Gutz
03-18-2007, 03:39 PM
I have to agree with randolf.
All UBI is giving us lately is poorly converted console ports with limited support.

BTW how can you call them 'great' with they don't function properly.

REV1Z
03-18-2007, 03:52 PM
On the other hand in a few months XBL and vista owners can vrs. eachother online. Maybe with this is will make it easier for ubi to port these kinda games to the Pc and have them work better MP wise

Blud_E_Gutz
03-18-2007, 06:11 PM
And just how good can that be--to dumb down PC games so that they can compatible with their console counterparts????

HALCON4
03-20-2007, 12:03 AM
Not good at all.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif
Good day