PDA

View Full Version : Manchuria map

darkhorizon11
04-26-2006, 01:44 PM
Little has been released about this map/maps. Any hints from anyone in the know about exactly what area has actually been modeled?? This is a huge area to cover obviously isn't all one map...

darkhorizon11
04-26-2006, 01:44 PM
Little has been released about this map/maps. Any hints from anyone in the know about exactly what area has actually been modeled?? This is a huge area to cover obviously isn't all one map...

darkhorizon11
04-26-2006, 03:58 PM
Any clues? I think theres a picture of it with a Ki-27 on Luthiers RRG studios page...

GoToAway
04-26-2006, 04:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by darkhorizon11:
Any clues? I think theres a picture of it with a Ki-27 on Luthiers RRG studios page... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>On the exact same page as the pictures:

"This add-on will add multiple new flyable and AI aircraft for USSR, Japan and USAAF, in addition to a large-scale true to life Vladivostok map."

If it has Vladivostok, it's obviously going to encompass North Korea and eastern China. In other words, most of eastern Manchuria plus Korea.

NekoReaperman
04-26-2006, 04:38 PM
ohhhh, i cant WAIT for a korea campaign!

think it will include enough of korea?

JG53Frankyboy
04-26-2006, 04:39 PM
Vladivostok ?!
far away from Nomonhan http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

LEBillfish
04-26-2006, 07:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GoToAway:
If it has Vladivostok, it's obviously going to encompass North Korea and eastern China. In other words, most of eastern Manchuria plus Korea. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ehhh, doubtful, you're talking a VAST area no other map we have covers......If that was the case a full scale "Slot/Solomons" or NewGuinea would be possible.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v707/Kaytoo/01Map41FarEast-Pac.jpg

darkhorizon11
04-26-2006, 09:02 PM
Ohh... woe is me. Looks cool, I still wonder what the map size will be?

Where is Chalkin Gol? I believe a lot of combat was centered around that area too?