PDA

View Full Version : How to get the key for the hourglass???

bigguy1
08-08-2005, 11:03 AM
I am stuck on this game - using XBOX! Please Help. I can not get the key for the hourglass. After 2 days of trying to jump from the shoulder of the statue (keep falling), I have not been able to get to the top of his head to get the key. Please help.

bigguy1
08-08-2005, 11:03 AM
I am stuck on this game - using XBOX! Please Help. I can not get the key for the hourglass. After 2 days of trying to jump from the shoulder of the statue (keep falling), I have not been able to get to the top of his head to get the key. Please help.

Yog1243
08-08-2005, 11:44 AM
Hello welcome to the fourms bigguy1http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif. What you need to do is wallrun up the statue head and then press the A button over and over.I hope that helpshttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif.

kakalukiaJay
08-08-2005, 08:27 PM
Several game players have reported problems bouncing their way up above the statue's head.

One game player needed to reprogram their PS2 controller.

Another game player mentioned he or she needed to press the bounce action button slightly sooner than expected.

I had no such problems using a keyboard and mouse on a PC.

If that does not help, search for earlier discussions in this forum regarding "problems bouncing up the statue's head".

ArnTak
08-08-2005, 11:50 PM
Get used to climbing up using wall to wall jumping - you will need it.

bigguy1
08-09-2005, 10:27 AM
Thanks for the info. so far folks. Questions: Using XBOX 1)Do I need to go up from the statue's right shoulder or his left shoulder 2)assuming it's his right shulder, do I do wallrun first and then just press the jump key about 6 times, or do I need to continue to hold the wallrun key and the dirctional key along with jumping about 6 times (how many keys do I use wall going up on his head)?

kakalukiaJay
08-09-2005, 08:55 PM
It is a combination of wall run up the right wall and bouncing left, then bouncing right (with separate bounce action key pressing) etc.
I do not know the particular buttons on Xbox.
It does require some dexterity and "getting familiar with the controls".

ArnTak
08-09-2005, 10:14 PM
You can only reach one side of the statue head (left side of your TV screen). The wall run key is used only once. When the prince is jumping wall to wall only the Jump combined with the left or right direction buttons are used.

bigguy1
08-11-2005, 11:04 AM
WOW....finally got it to work yesterday....thanks!!!!