PDA

View Full Version : plz help me, need help with the disc

sasacar
06-04-2007, 05:05 PM
My xbox360 works fine and I can play all other games, but every time I put R6V dics, the 360 freezes. This happen every time I press new game. This sucks because I payed a lot for this game and it does not work

sasacar
06-04-2007, 05:05 PM
My xbox360 works fine and I can play all other games, but every time I put R6V dics, the 360 freezes. This happen every time I press new game. This sucks because I payed a lot for this game and it does not work

DrRustyTaco
06-04-2007, 05:58 PM
I'm not going to be much help here.

I've personally not had any problems at all with the game freezing up on startup, but if you search the forums here you'll find plenty of threads with people posting the same thing.

Dodgy batch?

sasacar
06-05-2007, 06:07 AM
I know that many other peoples had the same problem, but no one tells them what could be the problem

winning_formula
06-05-2007, 09:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sasacar:
I know that many other peoples had the same problem, but no one tells them what could be the problem </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

From what i heard it was the patch that came out not too long ago. you could try deleting it form your cache, loading up the game and downloading the patch again. i have no idea if you can delete it form your hard drive but its worth a shot http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif