PDA

View Full Version : AC BH's Mutiplayer Matches

Crim_Reaper
11-16-2010, 04:47 PM
I'm finding myself taking longer to actually find a match to play, then actually playing the game. And this is a HUGE turn off. What is up with this, I find myself with with a full party in loading screen (6/6) and it just sits there for 5 minutes until people quit, this is seriously annoying, and makes me want to return my copy right now.

CourtJestGaming
11-16-2010, 05:01 PM
Most Multiplayer Games, least ones that have some sort of "Match" Format etc, do tend to take some time to actually start.

It all boils down to the Patience of Players and so forth, if you think waiting 5minutes for a game to start....You should try playing some PC multiplayer games (Actual Matches) like Counter-Strike, where I've literally sat in the server waiting an hour if not more, for 2 people to connect and join..

The only actual downside I dislike, is not being able to pick and choose what type of match/game you want to participate in.

IE: There are no lobbies for "Wanted/Advanced Wanted" and Alliance, Manhunt etc...Basically you are forced to play the game type that the game loads for it from what I can tell

XxKillaSniperxX
11-16-2010, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by NinjaYourFaceUp:
Most Multiplayer Games, least ones that have some sort of "Match" Format etc, do tend to take some time to actually start.

It all boils down to the Patience of Players and so forth, if you think waiting 5minutes for a game to start....You should try playing some PC multiplayer games (Actual Matches) like Counter-Strike, where I've literally sat in the server waiting an hour if not more, for 2 people to connect and join..

The only actual downside I dislike, is not being able to pick and choose what type of match/game you want to participate in.

IE: There are no lobbies for "Wanted/Advanced Wanted" and Alliance, Manhunt etc...Basically you are forced to play the game type that the game loads for it from what I can tell

You must have been choosing the "play now" option. Choosing either "ranked" or "player" matches let you choose what mode you want.

CourtJestGaming
11-16-2010, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by XxKillaSniperxX:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NinjaYourFaceUp:

You must have been choosing the "play now" option. Choosing either "ranked" or "player" matches let you choose what mode you want. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I only managed to play thus far for about an hour or so since I had to sneak some play time in and failed to even try the Ranked Matches and such.

That answers that then I suppose, good to know, Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

obliviondoll
11-21-2010, 12:49 PM
Haven't had too many problems personally, but the issue is known and being worked on.

herooftime76
11-21-2010, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by pntbalr13:
http://www.thesearats.com/Home...d-beta-patch-inbound (http://www.thesearats.com/Home/Latest-News/ps3-assassins-creed-brotherhood-beta-patch-inbound)

Fingers crossed for the wait time patch

thats a BETA patch stop posting this

pntbalr13
11-21-2010, 07:08 PM
I know it. Sorry, I saw that there was a patch, got excited, and started posting. Then I found out it was a beta patch and went through the forums deleting my posts. Felt like an idiot http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

berm87
11-21-2010, 08:21 PM
It is somewhat frustrating when there's enough players in a lobby but the character selection screen never appears. However, I find that if I leave and try to enter another game, it usually doesn't take more than a minute or two for it to start.