PDA

View Full Version : Is what u c what u get?

jugent
11-17-2005, 05:42 AM
I use to evaluate trackfiles from my dogfights and many times I make myself the question "How can I miss" it seems as if the tracers pass trough the aircraft I am aming at.
I use to check my gunstat regulary to se all the lead Ive wasted and there is a clear significanse "Im a louse gunner".
I have spend hours on gunpractise when I host multiplay coop mission and got much better result there.
One thing struck me, perhaps is the what u see isnt the actual position of the hostile a/c?
Perhaps is the aircraft in another place according to the computers figures of the a/c:s position, than to what it presents on the monitor?
It has happend that am shoot down by an a/c that need to have hooming projectiles to hit me, he is on a visual position that would be impossible for hitting me.
Any observations that confirms or reject this hypothese?

jugent
11-17-2005, 05:42 AM
I use to evaluate trackfiles from my dogfights and many times I make myself the question "How can I miss" it seems as if the tracers pass trough the aircraft I am aming at.
I use to check my gunstat regulary to se all the lead Ive wasted and there is a clear significanse "Im a louse gunner".
I have spend hours on gunpractise when I host multiplay coop mission and got much better result there.
One thing struck me, perhaps is the what u see isnt the actual position of the hostile a/c?
Perhaps is the aircraft in another place according to the computers figures of the a/c:s position, than to what it presents on the monitor?
It has happend that am shoot down by an a/c that need to have hooming projectiles to hit me, he is on a visual position that would be impossible for hitting me.
Any observations that confirms or reject this hypothese?

cueceleches
11-17-2005, 05:52 AM
Indeed, online lag may be a factor and produce queer things...Offline, I rarely get confusing results while spending lead on an enemy...