PDA

View Full Version : WarClouds + TeamSpeak, the ultimate experience!

FatBoyHK
12-31-2004, 06:45 PM
Last night I tried teamspeak for the first time, I flied with my friend on WarClouds. WOW, it was a blast! In one sorties we flied straight into a huge furball involving 10+ planes, taking care of each other, and came out with 2 kills for each of us within 3 minutes...It couldn't possibly happen If we were working alone.

And wing tactics opened a new world for me to explore...Loose Deuce, Drag & Bag, sandwitch, spit... All those stuff I read from Shaw's book, I can finally put them into real action!

If anyone here haven't tried teamspeak yet, I stronger suggest you to give it a go, otherwise you are missing half of the game, just like flying without TrackIR!!!

JG7_Rall
12-31-2004, 06:49 PM
We're glad you're having fun, but you're comming close to spamming

LStarosta
12-31-2004, 06:49 PM
Glad you lost your virginity.

JG7_Rall
12-31-2004, 06:53 PM
Happy New Year btw.

LStarosta
12-31-2004, 06:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JG7_Rall:
Happy New Year btw. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's your resolution, m8?

drose01
01-01-2005, 01:59 AM
teamspeak question- how did you configure it?

so far the only thing that I can get it to do is to have a female voice say "New Player" or "Player Left".

I assumed noone was talking.

JG52Uther
01-01-2005, 05:30 AM
My squad uses Ventrilo.And when in WC we use Ventrilo. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

-HH-Quazi
01-01-2005, 05:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JG7_Rall:
We're glad you're having fun, but you're comming close to spamming <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Spamming? No way. This m8 is just entusiastic about his new experience. He has probably upped the curiosity of many more m8's and perhaps they will give it a try. No doubt. It makes the game more immersive and enjoyable. His post is just edifying the sim m8.