PDA

View Full Version : sound / teamspeakrevelation!!!!!

daswift12005
02-04-2007, 08:29 AM
hi all , ive been asking around last week couse i wanted to do the teamspeak thing .
i took a wile but got it working.
bfore i used to turn me cpu speakers down couse the sounds of the gameplay where really crappy , simple etc etc . now i got teamspeak , bought me one of those creative headsets[hs390] and was playing this all night . it seems that the sound of gameplay changed all of a sudden , i hear so much dynamics its unreal !!!!! i was fronting a enemy spit and when it fly past my head , i got a flyby sound , like i never heard bfore , it allmost scared me !!!how come ? me mate is having the same headset and his is still **** . did i juice my sound up accidently somehow ?? and also , last week i started trying to get the teamspeak working for me , and i have had a hard time figuring out how to where to do what etc etc , now i got it working and see that there are not many people on there , is this bcouse they couldnt be bordered figuring the whole thing out ? i reackon , may a good idea to make a sticky on top bout what to download and how to handle so more people get on there , couse the game is twice the fun man , i LOVE it !!!!

daswift12005
02-04-2007, 08:29 AM
hi all , ive been asking around last week couse i wanted to do the teamspeak thing .
i took a wile but got it working.
bfore i used to turn me cpu speakers down couse the sounds of the gameplay where really crappy , simple etc etc . now i got teamspeak , bought me one of those creative headsets[hs390] and was playing this all night . it seems that the sound of gameplay changed all of a sudden , i hear so much dynamics its unreal !!!!! i was fronting a enemy spit and when it fly past my head , i got a flyby sound , like i never heard bfore , it allmost scared me !!!how come ? me mate is having the same headset and his is still **** . did i juice my sound up accidently somehow ?? and also , last week i started trying to get the teamspeak working for me , and i have had a hard time figuring out how to where to do what etc etc , now i got it working and see that there are not many people on there , is this bcouse they couldnt be bordered figuring the whole thing out ? i reackon , may a good idea to make a sticky on top bout what to download and how to handle so more people get on there , couse the game is twice the fun man , i LOVE it !!!!

Xiolablu3
02-04-2007, 03:29 PM
There are plenty of people on Teamspeak on the usual servers.

Ukdedicated2
Warclouds
Zekes VS Wildcats
Historia
Winds Of War

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

MAybe its your headset allowing you to hear thigs you havent heard before .