PDA

View Full Version : Sam Fisher's Wife



Isanator
02-11-2010, 11:42 PM
Well, in Conviction we get to learn all about Sam's daughter, we have heard of her in the previous games, but what about Sam's wife? Does anyone know anything about her?

S.V.
02-11-2010, 11:47 PM
Just what we've read in the books.

TheZerby
02-11-2010, 11:57 PM
The most important thing I can think up about her is she died of cancer. Other then that this is it. (http://splintercell.wikia.com/wiki/Regan_Burns)

LaurenIsSoMosh
02-12-2010, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by TheZerby:
she died of cancer. Incorrect.

Third Echelon sent their first agent to kidnap her and then gave Fisher a body double to trick him into joining them and becoming their first agent.

Wait for Splinter Cell Six. They've been training her for the last ten years to be a ruthless assassin, in case they ever need to send an assassin after Fisher who knows his one and only weakness (flashlights, they irritate him), someone that he doesn't want to fight back against.

It also turns out that Grim is his wife and he never knew it because they did facial reconstruction on her.

[/SPOILERS]

Metal Gear Solid and Kill Bill, Splinter Cell Conviction will show you how rolling eyes is done. Going to outer space to fight wife, BRB.

newhenpal
02-12-2010, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by LaurenIsSoMosh:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheZerby:
she died of cancer. Incorrect.

Third Echelon sent their first agent to kidnap her and then gave Fisher a body double to trick him into joining them and becoming their first agent.

Wait for Splinter Cell Six. They've been training her for the last ten years to be a ruthless assassin, in case they ever need to send an assassin after Fisher who knows his one and only weakness (flashlights, they irritate him), someone that he doesn't want to fight back against.

It also turns out that Grim is his wife and he never knew it because they did facial reconstruction on her.

[/SPOILERS]

Metal Gear Solid and Kill Bill, Splinter Cell Conviction will show you how rolling eyes is done. Going to outer space to fight wife, BRB. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That sounds...plausible http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

*sigh*

Mr.E.Bear
02-12-2010, 03:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCeMVBra4Ag

0.50

Dun dun DUUUUUUUUUUN!

S.V.
02-12-2010, 05:03 PM
.... I'm wondoring what's the "exclusive" making of trailer is. Bah...

God Youtube.

Isanator
02-12-2010, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by LaurenIsSoMosh:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheZerby:
she died of cancer. Incorrect.

Third Echelon sent their first agent to kidnap her and then gave Fisher a body double to trick him into joining them and becoming their first agent.

Wait for Splinter Cell Six. They've been training her for the last ten years to be a ruthless assassin, in case they ever need to send an assassin after Fisher who knows his one and only weakness (flashlights, they irritate him), someone that he doesn't want to fight back against.

It also turns out that Grim is his wife and he never knew it because they did facial reconstruction on her.

[/SPOILERS]

Metal Gear Solid and Kill Bill, Splinter Cell Conviction will show you how rolling eyes is done. Going to outer space to fight wife, BRB. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
This does sound like it could be true, but, do you have any proof?

Isanator
02-12-2010, 05:22 PM
http://splintercell.wikia.com/wiki/Regan_Burns

S.V.
02-12-2010, 05:26 PM
And... If Regan is Alive... And she's behind Sarah's death... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif.... Oh man, I too wacthed Prison Break.

LaurenIsSoMosh
02-12-2010, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Isanator:
This does sound like it could be true, but, do you have any proof? Sarah's death was a ridiculous conspiracy. Do I really need proof? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Isanator
02-12-2010, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by LaurenIsSoMosh:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Isanator:
This does sound like it could be true, but, do you have any proof? Sarah's death was a ridiculous conspiracy. Do I really need proof? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I highly doubt Grim was Sam's wife, but, if so, then you where right O:

sammyboy1981
02-12-2010, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Isanator:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LaurenIsSoMosh:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Isanator:
This does sound like it could be true, but, do you have any proof? Sarah's death was a ridiculous conspiracy. Do I really need proof? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I highly doubt Grim was Sam's wife, but, if so, then you where right O: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I always thought Sarah had Lambert's lips and...hey...wait a minute? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

S.V.
02-13-2010, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by LaurenIsSoMosh:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Isanator:
This does sound like it could be true, but, do you have any proof? Sarah's death was a ridiculous conspiracy. Do I really need proof? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Man, we're waiting for your script. Let's do dev if you can do better : )))).

Ushie.
02-13-2010, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by LaurenIsSoMosh:

Third Echelon sent their first agent to kidnap her and then gave Fisher a body double to trick him into joining them and becoming their first agent.

Wait for Splinter Cell Six. They've been training her for the last ten years to be a ruthless assassin, in case they ever need to send an assassin after Fisher who knows his one and only weakness (flashlights, they irritate him), someone that he doesn't want to fight back against.

It also turns out that Grim is his wife and he never knew it because they did facial reconstruction on her.

[/SPOILERS]

Metal Gear Solid and Kill Bill, Splinter Cell Conviction will show you how rolling eyes is done. Going to outer space to fight wife, BRB.

This made me laugh http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif
Good stuff Lauren x]

SplinterCell472
02-13-2010, 06:40 PM
That Grim was his wife, but had facial reconstruction? Lol I think you've been given false info.

xXassassinXx92
02-13-2010, 07:46 PM
What if the game ends with the marriage of Sam and Grim? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif

LaurenIsSoMosh
02-13-2010, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by SplinterCell472:
Lol I think you've been given false info. Her face looks hideous now. Obviously, something happened to make it so hideous.
Originally posted by S.V.:
Man, we're waiting for your script. Let's do dev if you can do better : )))). It happens like this:

*after Double Agent, before Conviction*

Third Echelon Spy, buried under printers and with his last breath: I completed my mission. I gathered the intelligence. The panther suspects the body double isn't real, and now he thinks Regan might still be alive. Initiate Code Omega! Evacuate Subject Phoenix!

Third Echelon Spy, crashing through glass ceiling at Third Echelon: Subject Phoenix, a chopper is awaiting you and the coordinates are set for the Project Alpha facility.

Grim: *bails out upper story window, guns blazing* You'll never take me alive! *is shot, falls and crashes into a car roof*

Third Echelon Spy, coldly: No, we won't. *blows off smoking barrel, adds sunglasses to attire, rides off into the sunset on motorcycle emblazoned with Third Echelon company logo*

Later that day...

Third Echelon Scientist: Project Alpha is go. Subject Phoenix suffered significant injuries and ultimately death, but the prophecies foretold of this. We'll revive her, rebuild her, and send her after the one who did this to her... Complete facial reconstruction will be necessary, but this serves our needs. Subject will also receive extensive synthetic upgrades to prepare her for her new role as a field operative.

Later that day...

Subject Phoenix: *wakes up from coma, falls out of bed, crawls out of hospital after killing all inside* Move, toes, move!

Later that day...

Subject Phoenix: *walks off into sunset, putting on sunglasses as facility explodes* Must... kill... husband...

J Saint777
02-13-2010, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by LaurenIsSoMosh:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SplinterCell472:
Lol I think you've been given false info. Her face looks hideous now. Obviously, something happened to make it so hideous.
Originally posted by S.V.:
Man, we're waiting for your script. Let's do dev if you can do better : )))). It happens like this:

*after Double Agent, before Conviction*

Third Echelon Spy, buried under printers and with his last breath: I completed my mission. I gathered the intelligence. The panther suspects the body double isn't real, and now he thinks Regan might still be alive. Initiate Code Omega! Evacuate Subject Phoenix!

Third Echelon Spy, crashing through glass ceiling at Third Echelon: Subject Phoenix, a chopper is awaiting you and the coordinates are set for the Project Alpha facility.

Grim: *bails out upper story window, guns blazing* You'll never take me alive! *is shot, falls and crashes into a car roof*

Third Echelon Spy, coldly: No, we won't. *blows off smoking barrel, adds sunglasses to attire, rides off into the sunset on motorcycle emblazoned with Third Echelon company logo*

Later that day...

Third Echelon Scientist: Project Alpha is go. Subject Phoenix suffered significant injuries and ultimately death, but the prophecies foretold of this. We'll revive her, rebuild her, and send her after the one who did this to her... Complete facial reconstruction will be necessary, but this serves our needs. Subject will also receive extensive synthetic upgrades to prepare her for her new role as a field operative.

Later that day...

Subject Phoenix: *wakes up from coma, falls out of bed, crawls out of hospital after killing all inside* Move, toes, move!

Later that day...

Subject Phoenix: *walks off into sunset, putting on sunglasses as facility explodes* Must... kill... husband... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd pay to play that.