PDA

View Full Version : Extreme One & Co./RAF voices

Oso2323
03-23-2004, 12:06 PM
Hey,

I love your RAF voice pack but I'm getting a little bit tired of having the same wingman in QMB. Can I rename certain files to use the other voices, or are there special commands, etc. specific to the wingman (i.e. Red two)?

And you thought I was going to ask you how to turn off the chatter pack! ;-)

Cheers!

Oso2323
03-23-2004, 12:06 PM
Hey,

I love your RAF voice pack but I'm getting a little bit tired of having the same wingman in QMB. Can I rename certain files to use the other voices, or are there special commands, etc. specific to the wingman (i.e. Red two)?

And you thought I was going to ask you how to turn off the chatter pack! ;-)

Cheers!

Oso2323
03-23-2004, 10:01 PM
bump

NTESLA
03-23-2004, 10:38 PM
Hello Oso2323,

Unlucky that each voice is set for a specific purpose so if you move around voices you will not get the proper response when needed. Each Voice has a specific purpose. For example Voice4 is the Air Traffic Controller and he has specific voice recordings, as well as the Actor1 who is the lead (RED ONE) for a wing, the same guy you are tired in hearing. Some commands/voice recordings are similar but not all of them.

If you wish to hear a whole new set of voices and commands then go ahead and make a mission with FMB as a lead or part of another wing or even being part of a bomber crew, you will other new voice and/or commands!

http://fluxout.homestead.com/files/Thx-32x.jpg

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you"

Eric Hoffer (1902 - 1983)