PDA

View Full Version : Guess the ending!

AetosEagle
07-01-2009, 05:30 PM
I've been trying to guess by what we know from Assassins Creed 1, about some endings of Assassins Creed 2. In an interview with Patrice Desilets, he mentions "You will never see it coming." And I'm thinking something along the lines of some possibilities:

Vidic = Head of Assassins Guild?
Subject Sixteen = Desmonds Father?
Lucy = Kills Vidic?
"They?" (The people who left the coded message saying "We will be there soon" on Lucy's computer) = Storm in and assassinate Vidic?
Desmond = Kills Vidic?

Each of these obviously have to have a backstory to it... What do you guys think? Any possible endings you could share? Review mine?

AetosEagle
07-01-2009, 05:30 PM
I've been trying to guess by what we know from Assassins Creed 1, about some endings of Assassins Creed 2. In an interview with Patrice Desilets, he mentions "You will never see it coming." And I'm thinking something along the lines of some possibilities:

Lucy = Kills Vidic?
"They?" (The people who left the coded message saying "We will be there soon" on Lucy's computer) = Storm in and assassinate Vidic?
Desmond = Kills Vidic?

Each of these obviously have to have a backstory to it... What do you guys think? Any possible endings you could share? Review mine?

drfeelgood8849
07-01-2009, 05:45 PM
ummmm did you forget that vidic is a templar? his only interest seems to be to get his job done, unlike lucy.

edit: i think making vidic the leader would be slightly cliche. that's the kind of cheesy twist that you expect from a bad b-movie.... or star wars....

i think the twist will be more along the lines of prophecy/mythology.

AetosEagle
07-01-2009, 06:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by drfeelgood8849:
ummmm did you forget that vidic is a templar? his only interest seems to be to get his job done, unlike lucy.

edit: i think making vidic the leader would be slightly cliche. that's the kind of cheesy twist that you expect from a bad b-movie.... or star wars....

i think the twist will be more along the lines of prophecy/mythology. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess so now that you mention it.. But I think the prophecy/mythology we can only guess after playing the final version of Assassins Creed 2 a couple of times, at the moment we can only speculate what's been said in interviews and hidden messages in Assassins Creed 1.

UchihaKarasu
07-01-2009, 08:39 PM
Well, since I always try to guess the un-guessable endings....I'm gonna throw a really far-fetched idea out there that would kind of make me angry.....
What if Ezio's family had actually turned Templar and were killed for betraying the organization to become Assassins again?

Or what if Lucy is just pretending to be with the Assassins to get info from Desmond.....which is most likely wrong because the Eagle Vision showed her to be blue (but then again...the eagle vision probably showed Al Mualim to be blue as well)

anyways....just some far-fetched ideas....just trying to come up with stuff nobody would guess, lol

godsmack_darius
07-01-2009, 09:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AetosEagle:

Lucy = Kills Vidic?
Desmond = Kills Vidic?

Each of these obviously have to have a backstory to it... What do you guys think? Any possible endings you could share? Review mine? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont no man, he also said expect the unexpected, he also said that the ending of Assassins creed 1 wasnt about the sequel it was about the Assassins creed universe http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

HeeroHammer
07-02-2009, 12:25 AM
Okay, I know this sounds far fetched, but I set out to think of the biggest "Holy Crap, I don't believe it!" ending I could and this was the best one I could come up with.

Assassins Creed, as well as the sequel, takes place in an even more distant future, where you are playing the memories of Desmond (in a much more advanced version of the Animus)...

You might say, "Wait what? So Desmonds future descendant is reliving the memories of his ancestor reliving an earlier ancestors memories?"

Yes, and if your head hasn't exploded yet, here's way...

Desmond is of course reliving the events of the ancestors, but he's also tooling around in this Abstergo compound. There could be a memory of something Desmond is doing "in the present" that is valuable to someone in "the future".

It's a game within a game within a game with a game. I know this sounds out there (especially for a first post) and most of you are probably going to call the white coats on me, but keep an open mind.

AetosEagle
07-02-2009, 01:26 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HeeroHammer:
Okay, I know this sounds far fetched, but I set out to think of the biggest "Holy Crap, I don't believe it!" ending I could and this was the best one I could come up with.

Assassins Creed, as well as the sequel, takes place in an even more distant future, where you are playing the memories of Desmond (in a much more advanced version of the Animus)...

You might say, "Wait what? So Desmonds future descendant is reliving the memories of his ancestor reliving an earlier ancestors memories?"

Yes, and if your head hasn't exploded yet, here's way...

Desmond is of course reliving the events of the ancestors, but he's also tooling around in this Abstergo compound. There could be a memory of something Desmond is doing "in the present" that is valuable to someone in "the future".

It's a game within a game within a game with a game. I know this sounds out there (especially for a first post) and most of you are probably going to call the white coats on me, but keep an open mind. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is good man, we do need to think big here, this is Assassins Creed! Anything is possible.

AetosEagle
07-02-2009, 01:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by UchihaKarasu:
Well, since I always try to guess the un-guessable endings....I'm gonna throw a really far-fetched idea out there that would kind of make me angry.....
What if Ezio's family had actually turned Templar and were killed for betraying the organization to become Assassins again?

Or what if Lucy is just pretending to be with the Assassins to get info from Desmond.....which is most likely wrong because the Eagle Vision showed her to be blue (but then again...the eagle vision probably showed Al Mualim to be blue as well)

anyways....just some far-fetched ideas....just trying to come up with stuff nobody would guess, lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But don't you remember, on the CGI the guy was wearing a Templars cross, and he admitted to killing Ezio's father. And Lucy could be working for some new organisation (not Templar, not Assassin) because that way she has different motives from Vidic and Desmond. Cool http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

OniLinkSword
07-02-2009, 04:15 AM
Can we not guess the ending and play the game to find out? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif That's what I'm going to do.

ScytheOfGrim
07-02-2009, 04:19 AM
Man, this is disappointing.

I was looking forward to a credit roll.

UchihaKarasu
07-02-2009, 09:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AetosEagle:
But don't you remember, on the CGI the guy was wearing a Templars cross, and he admitted to killing Ezio's father. And Lucy could be working for some new organisation (not Templar, not Assassin) because that way she has different motives from Vidic and Desmond. Cool http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, what I'm saying is that Ezio's family turned Templar but then decided to become Assassins again so his father was killed for betraying the Templars.

Anyways, I kind of have to agree with OniLinkSword, it would probably be best to just wait for it to come out to see how it ends.

AntiChrist7
07-03-2009, 02:32 AM
Vidic can't be an assissin, remember eagle vision on the end of AC1?

I think something will happen with the parents of desmond involved. Because lucy don't know if they are dead.

Stormpen
07-05-2009, 06:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Yeah, what I'm saying is that Ezio's family turned Templar but then decided to become Assassins again so his father was killed for betraying the Templars. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, that guy says:

"..a pity you could not let your father live to see it."

..which implies that Ezio's father's death was somehow tied with something Ezio did.

Just a theory. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif