PDA

View Full Version : after the large gate

badminzone
07-09-2007, 02:21 AM
I have jump over the wall that near the large gate,than where should I go?

Georg_Maximus
07-09-2007, 02:26 AM
To Starbucks and get a decaf cappuchino.

KutBokito
07-09-2007, 04:34 AM
What are you talking about? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

marinius
07-09-2007, 05:30 AM
I believe he was just being slightly ironic in his reply to this question which of course doesn't belong here. Also, there's obviously no way of knowing what the guy's is actually asking.

@badminzone: if you explain what game you're playing and some additional details about just where you're stuck and then post this in the SCLegacy-forum, I'm sure you'll get all the help you need mate!

badminzone
07-10-2007, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by marinius:
I believe he was just being slightly ironic in his reply to this question which of course doesn't belong here. Also, there's obviously no way of knowing what the guy's is actually asking.

@badminzone: if you explain what game you're playing and some additional details about just where you're stuck and then post this in the SCLegacy-forum, I'm sure you'll get all the help you need mate!
what?I just need some tips only!I have said that I am behine the wall that near the large gate.

KutBokito
07-10-2007, 04:26 AM
Yeah, but what game, what mission, what did you do before you got there... etc...

marinius
07-10-2007, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by badminzone:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by marinius:

what?I just need some tips only!I have said that I am behine the wall that near the large gate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol, I'm starting to think he's pulling our leg...he can't be serious.

EskimoBob32
07-10-2007, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by badminzone:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by marinius:

what?I just need some tips only!I have said that I am behine the wall that near the large gate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I think there might be a door a few metres back, use that. Or even better, you remember that bomb which was in the room, you know, the room? You can use that on the wall and it opens something, I won't reveal what to avoid spoilers.

marinius
07-10-2007, 05:50 AM
No you're wrong EskimoBob! That door wasn't a few metres back, it was a few metres further along, to the right. Then comes the wall through which you cannot look. And the bomb in the room was in another room too, but that wasn't the one near the door or that other gate behind the room. If you double-jump inside that other room, you might locate the bomb behind the first gate.

EskimoBob32
07-10-2007, 06:00 AM
Oh yeah. It's been a while, sorry. All this was from memory of... I'm sorry, I didn't catch which mission or game the OP was talking about? I'm not even sure we are all talking about the same series http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

marinius
07-10-2007, 06:03 AM
None of us have any idea, could be any game really...I just remembered something about some doors, gates and bombs from some game I played once so I thought I'd give it a go... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Georg_Maximus
07-10-2007, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by EskimoBob32:
Oh yeah. It's been a while, sorry. All this was from memory of... I'm sorry, I didn't catch which mission or game the OP was talking about? I'm not even sure we are all talking about the same series http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Sure we are - the infamous Starbucks level where buying the decaf cappuchino is a secret clue to the female Mossad agent sitting by the counter that gives you access to the blue door in the back alley. A legendary moment.....

EskimoBob32
07-10-2007, 06:07 AM
Hang on... are you encoding a story about going to Starbucks and needing to use the bathroom?

I can see this thread getting locked soon.

marinius
07-10-2007, 06:14 AM
Hang on... are you encoding a story about going to Starbucks and needing to use the bathroom?

I can see this thread getting locked soon.

Yes Georg, give us the details of that story before this thread is no more...

Georg_Maximus
07-10-2007, 06:17 AM
You enter the blue door, down a staircase, and find a secret Mossad command centre. Then you make out with the female agent.

marinius
07-10-2007, 06:21 AM
But where's the large gate the OP is referring to? Is the female Mossad agent guarding that gate and if so, don't you need to double-jump and then tap the white button to flush the toilet inside the room where there's no gate?

EskimoBob32
07-10-2007, 06:22 AM
This joke's starting to get stale...

marinius
07-10-2007, 06:26 AM
I you say so man. But not as stale as some people suddenly find classic SC-gameplay.

Georg_Maximus
07-10-2007, 06:28 AM
The large gate is down the street east of the Starbucks, ******bag! You *can* open the gate by using a special combo XX-Y-B-YY-white button to open it, but that's actually an easter egg that unlocks a pink bunny suit for Sam. You will need to climb over the gate, and enter the Starbucks where the female agent flushes the gate room by the end of the counter.

EskimoBob32
07-10-2007, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by marinius:
I you say so man. But not as stale as some people suddenly find classic SC-gameplay.
Ooooooooooo! Oh no he didn't!

A serious question though, how many people actually were getting tired of SC gameplay before Conviction was revealed? How many people were actually bored and seriously considering not buying Conviction if it were the same?

My guess: not many. Maybe I should start a new thread with this, but it seems that if Ubisoft absolutely HAD to make this move, the amount of protest would suggest that they made it too early.

marinius
07-10-2007, 06:37 AM
Ooooooooooo! Oh no he didn't!

A serious question though, how many people actually were getting tired of SC gameplay before Conviction was revealed? How many people were actually bored and seriously considering not buying Conviction if it were the same?

My guess: not many. Maybe I should start a new thread with this, but it seems that if Ubisoft absolutely HAD to make this move, the amount of protest would suggest that they made it too early. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree. I never had any thought about it being necessary to completely change the core of SC-gameplay. I never read about it in the forums. Suddenly, this is apparently evident to a lot of people. I just don't get it, unless most of the people looking for change either didn't play much SC before or if they did, then one would suppose them not finding it to their liking.