PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated Server - 2 questions for UBI

XyZspineZyX
10-09-2003, 02:21 PM
OK, I'm not sure what happend when I tried to post this last time, but let me try again....

First: Has UBI fixed their software so that it is possible to host behind a router yet?

Second: Is UBI going to update their Ded Server so that it will be possible to host CoOp missions?

My Squad flies CoOps from time to time, so not having this ability kind of lessens the usefulness of the dedicated server.

The usefullness is further lessened by the fact that it is very difficult to host a dedicated server with out going through UBI.

I guess I could live with this and just Host through UBI IF I COULD!!!!

The software HAS its limitations, but it also has great potential...(kind of like CFS3 - lol). I just hope that UBI seriously takes into consideration fixing the CoOp issue and making it possible to host behind a router on UBI once again.

TinMan

XyZspineZyX
10-09-2003, 02:21 PM
OK, I'm not sure what happend when I tried to post this last time, but let me try again....

First: Has UBI fixed their software so that it is possible to host behind a router yet?

Second: Is UBI going to update their Ded Server so that it will be possible to host CoOp missions?

My Squad flies CoOps from time to time, so not having this ability kind of lessens the usefulness of the dedicated server.

The usefullness is further lessened by the fact that it is very difficult to host a dedicated server with out going through UBI.

I guess I could live with this and just Host through UBI IF I COULD!!!!

The software HAS its limitations, but it also has great potential...(kind of like CFS3 - lol). I just hope that UBI seriously takes into consideration fixing the CoOp issue and making it possible to host behind a router on UBI once again.

TinMan