PDA

View Full Version : Hollands Chavs are worse than ours



Airmail109
03-05-2008, 04:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1Wv-ZISZbw

They seem to blend incredible stupidity with a bit of creative intelligence

FoolTrottel
03-05-2008, 04:38 PM
How does adding a bit of creative intelligence make it worse?

roybaty
03-05-2008, 04:55 PM
This is what happens when people don't pay attention in chemistry/physical science class.

http://www.yougottaseethisvideo.com/2007/05/bonfire-explodes-on-camera.html

Urufu_Shinjiro
03-05-2008, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by roybaty:
This is what happens when people don't pay attention in chemistry/physical science class.

http://www.yougottaseethisvideo.com/2007/05/bonfire-explodes-on-camera.html

It goes without saying that beer was involved, lol.

Airmail109
03-05-2008, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by FoolTrottel:
How does adding a bit of creative intelligence make it worse?

Because the explosions tend to be bigger

Stew278
03-05-2008, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Aimail101:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1Wv-ZISZbw

They seem to blend incredible stupidity with a bit of creative intelligence

Nah, I'm pretty sure that is 100% pure stupidity at work. Criminal mischief doesn't exactly require creative intelligence.

Airmail109
03-05-2008, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Stew278:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aimail101:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1Wv-ZISZbw

They seem to blend incredible stupidity with a bit of creative intelligence

Nah, I'm pretty sure that is 100% pure stupidity at work. Criminal mischief doesn't exactly require creative intelligence. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL perhaps though Im suprised they didnt kill themselves. That clip reminded me of Fight Club.

Cajun76
03-05-2008, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Aimail101:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1Wv-ZISZbw

They seem to blend incredible stupidity with a bit of creative intelligence

How dare you spread this lies and propaganda, sir!

A bad accent used by Americans or Canadians is very plausible scenario.

"schnell" is not so hard....

Airmail109
03-05-2008, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Cajun76:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aimail101:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1Wv-ZISZbw

They seem to blend incredible stupidity with a bit of creative intelligence

How dare you spread this lies and propaganda, sir!

A bad accent used by Americans or Canadians is very plausible scenario.

"schnell" is not so hard.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought it was German at first, I swear someone shouts "SCHNELL SCHNELL"! But yes it could be an American, I dont think they'd just decide to use the word though. In such a situation. That would imply intelligence. It would have been a case of "Oh **** duuuude hahahahahahah lets ruuun maaan"

The guys profile lists him as from the Netherlands.

Cajun76
03-05-2008, 08:35 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif I'm sorry, should I have used more "droll"?

A bit more, wit butta and jam, pip pip donchaknow?

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/crackwhip.gif

Messaschnitzel
03-06-2008, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by Aimail101:

I thought it was German at first, I swear someone shouts "SCHNELL SCHNELL"! But yes it could be an American, I dont think they'd just decide to use the word though. In such a situation. That would imply intelligence. It would have been a case of "Oh **** duuuude hahahahahahah lets ruuun maaan"

The guys profile lists him as from the Netherlands.

"Snell!" means "quick!" in Dutch, IIRC.

Cajun76
03-06-2008, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by Messaschnitzel:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aimail101:

I thought it was German at first, I swear someone shouts "SCHNELL SCHNELL"! But yes it could be an American, I dont think they'd just decide to use the word though. In such a situation. That would imply intelligence. It would have been a case of "Oh **** duuuude hahahahahahah lets ruuun maaan"

The guys profile lists him as from the Netherlands.

"Snell!" means "quick!" in Dutch, IIRC. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Also in German: Schnellbomber (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schnellbomber)

HotelBushranger
03-06-2008, 05:46 AM
What a bunch of bloody idiots.

Airmail109
03-06-2008, 06:21 AM
http://www.chavhunting.org/

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif