PDA

View Full Version : I can't find my Coop missions

FI.Snaphoo
10-07-2004, 01:16 AM
My Coop missions appear to have vanished when I'm in the game. My folders start at folder 5 (going on to 9 I believe) and all have the DCG quick mission in them. I have a fairly good list of Coops, and a few that I'm working on and would like to test... any suggestions on how to get my original folders back would be helpful....

Thanks in advance.

lil_labbit
10-07-2004, 01:34 AM
Check the directories with windows explorer

C:/Program Files/Ubi Soft/IL-2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles/Missions/Net/Coop/x/

Also if you know a name of a mission you lost - try search for file/folder http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

FI.Snaphoo
10-07-2004, 01:41 AM
That's the problem, when I look through the Windows Explorer, there are only three folders 1/2/3. And all of my missions are there... but when I go into the game, I can't play any of the missions that I have. It's really odd...

lil_labbit
10-07-2004, 01:46 AM
The mission name you see in-game is the first line in the .properties file NOT the filename...
Looks to me like either .mis or .properties files were moved...

FI.Snaphoo
10-07-2004, 01:50 AM
But they weren't... That's my point. The game is showing folders that aren't in my explorer, and isn't showing missions/mission folders that I have.

lil_labbit
10-07-2004, 01:56 AM
Weird - I'd re-boot and check again...

FI.Snaphoo
10-07-2004, 01:59 AM
I'm not at the computer currently. Although I shut down every evening, and boot up every morning. This is new, but I've checked it several times over the course of a couple of weeks. I'll double check to make sure, but I can't figure it out. I will probably have to uninstall DCG to fix it.