PDA

View Full Version : How to reduce rate or ship AAA??

Junyo99
12-24-2005, 01:27 AM
I am new pilot here and need some help. I attack ship with Betty with 8planes from differrent direction and my squardrom is wipe out with out any damage on that capital ship I want to know how to reduce rate of fire for ship AAA so I can attack them more easier
Thanks alot

Skycat_2
12-24-2005, 01:40 AM
There is a word document in the game's main folder that explains how to change the ROF, if I remember correctly. Look for a doc titled 'ReadMe' or something similar.

Sorry, I don't have the game installed on this computer or I'd give you more thorough information.

Firebird_79vRAF
12-24-2005, 06:29 AM
~S~

-Start the game

-Select "Full Mission Builder"

-Open the mission. File-->Load-->select the mission

-Left click the ship you want to change the rate of fire for, should be flashing

-Click view in top left.

-Click "Object" from drop down menu

-Should open a window with the ship and a "Properties" tab

-Click properties and you will see ROF which is probably set at 1

-The higher you set the number, the slower the rate of fire. I believe that 2 is twice as slow as 1 and so on.

Hope this helps, Merry Christmas all.

Ritter_Cuda
12-24-2005, 08:15 AM
or you can drop your torpedo sooner. I a freind that takes out destroyers from .5K out and hardly get a scratch.... grrrr
Cuda

Troll2k
12-25-2005, 11:24 PM
Since torpedoes seem to have no distance limit you can drop them from out of AA range.

plumps_
12-27-2005, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Troll2k:
Since torpedoes seem to have no distance limit you can drop them from out of AA range.

Torpedoes in FB 4.02 self-destruct after ~7 kilometres.

neural_dream
12-27-2005, 10:52 PM
Wow, talking about trivia.

SlickStick
12-28-2005, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Firebird_79vRAF:
~S~

-Start the game

-Select "Full Mission Builder"

-Open the mission. File-->Load-->select the mission

-Left click the ship you want to change the rate of fire for, should be flashing

-Click view in top left.

-Click "Object" from drop down menu

-Should open a window with the ship and a "Properties" tab

-Click properties and you will see ROF which is probably set at 1

-The higher you set the number, the slower the rate of fire. I believe that 2 is twice as slow as 1 and so on.

Hope this helps, Merry Christmas all.

Can't you also set the accuracy of the gunners in FMB? Same properties tab as above, IIRC.