PDA

View Full Version : Question

claypidgon
05-06-2007, 04:19 PM
Has anyone here had any dealings with Cyber Power,bought a system from them or know some one that has?Please answer soonest if you have...Or them same questions concerning Alienware since they were bought by Dell..

claypidgon
05-06-2007, 04:19 PM
Has anyone here had any dealings with Cyber Power,bought a system from them or know some one that has?Please answer soonest if you have...Or them same questions concerning Alienware since they were bought by Dell..

woofiedog
05-06-2007, 05:06 PM
I have an Alienware... picked up in 2005. Can't say that I've had any major problems with the Rig it's self.
And when I've called about any system problem, they have helped me with all the steps to try and remedy them.
I would have to say that the quality build of the chassis/wiring and system is Very Good.
Very easy to work with afterward.
I know people say builded your own... but for a prebuilt system... I've been extremely happy with it.

CPU... FX57
2x 7800 GTX KO SLI Graphics
2Gg of RAM
X-FI XtremeMusic
650 Power Supply

claypidgon
05-06-2007, 07:53 PM
Thank you very much....http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Monty_Thrud
05-07-2007, 06:00 AM
I also have an Alienware bought four years ago and its been a very good system as woofiedog says, expensive but reliable, still going strong. However, i don't know what they'll be like under the new company.

claypidgon
05-07-2007, 11:57 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Monty_Thrud:
I also have an Alienware bought four years ago and its been a very good system as woofiedog says, expensive but reliable, still going strong. However, i don't know what they'll be like under the new company. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thats what worries me....