PDA

View Full Version : What happen to these items in ACR

reddeadfriend
11-26-2011, 04:02 PM
What happend to The Sword of Altair, The Dagger of Brutus, and Armor of Brutus?

agitatedchimp
11-26-2011, 04:05 PM
The sword of Altair is unlocked by completing all required assassin guild challenges.
I think the dagger Was replaced.

tjbyrum1
11-26-2011, 04:06 PM
I know the Armor of Brutus is available at Wal-Mart. But it is an outfit, not just armor.

The Dagger of Brutus is replaced by Ahmet's (?) Dagger in Revelations.

Sword of Altair is also replaced can be unlocked by the Assassin's Guild.

reddeadfriend
11-26-2011, 04:07 PM
oh ok that makes sense. whats the dagger replace with?

LightRey
11-26-2011, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by tjbyrum1:
I know the Armor of Brutus is available at Wal-Mart.

Sword of Altair is also replaced... Yusuf's... something or another. I can't play my game cause my Xbox can't read it.
Mehmet's dagger. Anyways, story-wise Ezio likely left them somewhere or to some other Assassin as Brutus' armor was just not fit for an assassin and his dagger (the armor too btw) was likely too valuable to take with him on his journey to Masyaf. Especially since he didn't expect to have to fight as much as he did.

maxriderules
11-26-2011, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tjbyrum1:
I know the Armor of Brutus is available at Wal-Mart.

Sword of Altair is also replaced... Yusuf's... something or another. I can't play my game cause my Xbox can't read it.
Mehmet's dagger. Anyways, story-wise Ezio likely left them somewhere or to some other Assassin as Brutus' armor was just not fit for an assassin and his dagger (the armor too btw) was likely too valuable to take with him on his journey to Masyaf. Especially since he didn't expect to have to fight as much as he did. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you can get Mehmets dagger through the story, but none of the other unique weapons. At least, I only did the story, but I got the dagger.