PDA

View Full Version : Why only Ezio's in-depth?

Sarari
09-30-2011, 09:50 PM
I really don't like how people love Ezio so much. I mean I only love him to, but the only reason everybody else like is in love with him is because he's an in-depth character. I know that that's a perfect reason to like him, but I felt like it was kinda "unfair" for Altair.

Idk why but I've always liked Altair more than Ezio, even though he's not as in-depth as him. I also felt like Altair was like a test for Ubisoft. I think the story would've turned out pretty cool if they expanded Altair's story into games after AC1. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE where the story has gone. Just was wondering what it would be like with Altair for a few games like Ezio.

Leave an opinion of what you think http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ProletariatPleb
10-01-2011, 12:20 AM
Which is why AC:R is coming, because Alta´r is in it, for fans like me, who always have thought Alta´r was the REAL assassin, Ezio just got dragged into it..

CRUDFACE
10-01-2011, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by Sarari:
I really don't like how people love Ezio so much. I mean I only love him to, but the only reason everybody else like is in love with him is because he's an in-depth character. I know that that's a perfect reason to like him, but I felt like it was kinda "unfair" for Altair.

Idk why but I've always liked Altair more than Ezio, even though he's not as in-depth as him. I also felt like Altair was like a test for Ubisoft. I think the story would've turned out pretty cool if they expanded Altair's story into games after AC1. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE where the story has gone. Just was wondering what it would be like with Altair for a few games like Ezio.

Leave an opinion of what you think http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Altiar's been in two other games...actually maybe even three. But none of those three were console releases. The developers say that the Ezio trilogy was meant to bring people in.

You also have to take into account that allot of the fans of the Ac series really started pouring in when Ezio came as well as all the variety the Ac series is known for.

Altair was like a house in the franchise, Ezio was like this extra huge palace people had to go to

Sarari
10-01-2011, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by t260z:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sarari:

Altiar's been in two other games...actually maybe even three. But none of those three were console releases. The developers say that the Ezio trilogy was meant to bring people in.

You also have to take into account that allot of the fans of the Ac series really started pouring in when Ezio came as well as all the variety the Ac series is known for.

Altair was like a house in the franchise, Ezio was like this extra huge palace people had to go to </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes but AC1 had the platinum addition and AC2 and ACB didn't.

Calvarok
10-01-2011, 03:45 PM
The reason is because the second chapter of AC is about why Ezio is important. Revelations has quite a bit of character building for altair, but it's still Ezio's story we're on, right now.

Animuses
10-01-2011, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by sidspyker24:
Ezio just got dragged into it..
He would've ended up becoming an Assassin regardless.

Jexx21
10-01-2011, 03:49 PM
What's a platinum edition?

playassassins1
10-01-2011, 03:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sarari:

Altair was like a house in the franchise, Ezio was like this extra huge palace people had to go to </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes but AC1 had the platinum addition and AC2 and ACB didn't. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont know about AC2 but ACB does have platinum

Jexx21
10-01-2011, 03:50 PM
Again... what's a platinum edition? O.o

HIBEE12
10-01-2011, 03:50 PM
And if im correct, ac2 does have platinum aswell

Sarari
10-01-2011, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by playassassins1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:

Yes but AC1 had the platinum addition and AC2 and ACB didn't. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont know about AC2 but ACB does have platinum </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No brotherhood does not have platinum.

Sarari
10-01-2011, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
Means a top seller.

HIBEE12
10-01-2011, 03:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by playassassins1:

I dont know about AC2 but ACB does have platinum </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No brotherhood does not have platinum. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I believe it does http://www.game.co.uk/en/assas...0creed%20brotherhood (http://www.game.co.uk/en/assassins-creed-brotherhood-platinum-128463?pageSize=20&searchTerm=assassins%20creed%20brotherhood)

Sarari
10-01-2011, 03:56 PM
lol I've just been proven wrong http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Calvarok
10-01-2011, 03:58 PM
Guys, why would you even bother bringing up platinum/greatest hits? They put ANY decent game that gets a lot of sales on there. Including games that I bet most of you would totally hate.

Jexx21
10-01-2011, 03:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
Means a top seller. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, ACB sold more than AC2 and AC2 sold more than AC1.

Jexx21
10-01-2011, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Calvarok:
Guys, why would you even bother bringing up platinum/greatest hits? They put ANY decent game that gets a lot of sales on there. Including games that I bet most of you would totally hate.

Platinum.. greatest hits?

Why don't they just call it Game of the Year. much easier to remember and sounds better IMO.

Sarari
10-01-2011, 04:00 PM
That is kinda true lol

HIBEE12
10-01-2011, 04:00 PM

^^ this

OnizukaSensei
10-01-2011, 04:19 PM
Bring it back to the topic, guys.

I personally liked the mystery surrounding Alta´r, which really gave the feel of "hey, this guy is an assassin," vibe from him. Ezio was forced rather unceremoniously into the life of an assassin, whereas Alta´r was born and raised - quite literally, from day one - to be an assassin.

What made Ezio so likable was the fact that people were able to connect with his story: we play Ezio from when he was born straight into his older ages, so there is a huge amount of character bonding with the player through comedy, tragedy, and interpersonal relationships such as friendships and sexual relationships. Alta´r didn't have these kinds of opportunities - at least to the player - to bond with him. The most obvious thing that Alta´r had to offer was philosophical points-of-view regarding mankind and peace.

If you guys actually play AC1 again and do all of the investigations, you should view the memories individually: you'll notice letters and attachments (e.g. maps to pinpoint guard locations and escape routes) to the memories themselves: many players thought they only existed in AC2 and beyond, but they've actually been there, but the menus apparently weren't obvious enough that players were able to find them.

In addition, a huge amount of AC fans started with AC2, and ignored AC1 completely, which - from the get go - predisposes players to connect with Ezio more than they would with Alta´r. It actually makes me kind of sad that people don't like Alta´r or AC1; without AC1, there wouldn't be an AC2 or beyond, would there?

LightRey
10-01-2011, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Frozenphoenix02:

I personally liked the mystery surrounding Alta´r, which really gave the feel of "hey, this guy is an assassin," vibe from him. Ezio was forced rather unceremoniously into the life of an assassin, whereas Alta´r was born and raised - quite literally, from day one - to be an assassin.

What made Ezio so likable was the fact that people were able to connect with his story: we play Ezio from when he was born straight into his older ages, so there is a huge amount of character bonding with the player through comedy, tragedy, and interpersonal relationships such as friendships and sexual relationships. Alta´r didn't have these kinds of opportunities - at least to the player - to bond with him. The most obvious thing that Alta´r had to offer was philosophical points-of-view regarding mankind and peace.

If you guys actually play AC1 again and do all of the investigations, you should view the memories individually: you'll notice letters and attachments (e.g. maps to pinpoint guard locations and escape routes) to the memories themselves: many players thought they only existed in AC2 and beyond, but they've actually been there, but the menus apparently weren't obvious enough that players were able to find them.

In addition, a huge amount of AC fans started with AC2, and ignored AC1 completely, which - from the get go - predisposes players to connect with Ezio more than they would with Alta´r. It actually makes me kind of sad that people don't like Alta´r or AC1; without AC1, there wouldn't be an AC2 or beyond, would there?
Very much this.

Animuses
10-01-2011, 04:29 PM
I have a feeling that I'll be disappointed with Altair's personality in ACR. His voice is so different and the things he says doesn't sound like the things he said in AC or in the Codex. If they could've at least gave him the same voice, but kept the accent I would be fine.

HIBEE12
10-01-2011, 04:34 PM
Well, i prefer altair in ACR, after watching all the altair trailers in ACR then going back to replay AC1 (while loving the game) i grew tired of his american accent, i think the NEW Altair will be welcome

Animuses
10-01-2011, 04:36 PM
I should've been more clear. I would rather have Altair's voice from AC, but with a middle-eastern accent.

Sarari
10-01-2011, 05:38 PM

^^^That's something everybody should read

CRUDFACE
10-01-2011, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Frozenphoenix02:

Very much this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I said something like this in another thread somewhere, but you've said all that and more http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif

Grandmaster_Z
10-04-2011, 09:15 AM
ezio sold more copies

LightRey
10-04-2011, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Grandmaster_Z:
ezio sold more copies
True dat.

Pitalla
10-05-2011, 08:06 PM
I like Ezio a lot but even I admit that having three games of him in a row was too much. They should had saved this installment for a next gen console or something.

Sarari
10-05-2011, 08:40 PM
I bet if they started Altair's story from the very beginning like Ezio, it would sell more than how many Ezio has sold. And if not more, just about the same.

Jexx21
10-05-2011, 08:46 PM
We know Altiar's story from the beginning though...

Calvarok
10-05-2011, 09:26 PM
Actually, the main group of people who like Ezio and hate Altair are people who DID play AC1 all the way through, and they were pleasantly surprised to find that they actually liked the AC2 character.

It's not generally a case of them playing AC2 and then disrespecting AC1.

Just look at any game review of AC2. THose reviewers all had to play AC1, but almost every single one of them lists Ezio's personality as being the major improvement.

Say what you will about an air of mystery, but I always have a soft spot for a character that has a richly developed personality that we see unfold before our eyes.

The difference between that and air of mystery is that to write an air of mystery character, you need only to think of the most neutral and short way to say everything, and you'll end up doing half the work that you would have with the developed character because "air of mystery" just means they don't actually write him a backstory. (of course they did more for Altair later)

The thing I like about Ezio is that he has a human side to him, and he loves to have fun with people. But put him in front of a person who has made all the wrong choices and he will bring all his wisdom to bear on deciding their fate, and he will not crack a smile while doing it.

The thing I like about Altair is how he always seems to be lost in thought, and analyzes the world around him in unusual ways. And that's pretty much how he judges a person too, he always seems far away for moments, then comes back intensely.

See, I like things about both of them. But really, Ezio is the person I identify more with, he's the guy I'd like running my town. He's just as wise as Altair, but more pragmatic.

phoenix-force411
10-05-2011, 09:34 PM

I like AC1 a lot! The fighting system was probably the best to me! Not very creative but very well thought out and more tactic wise! I like Ezio a lot more, but Altair still remains much of mystery to me, so I want to learn a bit more on him in this coming game. I started with Assassin's Creed 1 in early 2009 then fell in love with it after that. Couldn't wait till AC2 was released!

Sarari
10-06-2011, 02:31 PM
Actually, the main group of people who like Ezio and hate Altair are people who DID play AC1 all the way through, and they were pleasantly surprised to find that they actually liked the AC2 character.

It's not generally a case of them playing AC2 and then disrespecting AC1.

Just look at any game review of AC2. THose reviewers all had to play AC1, but almost every single one of them lists Ezio's personality as being the major improvement.

Say what you will about an air of mystery, but I always have a soft spot for a character that has a richly developed personality that we see unfold before our eyes.

The difference between that and air of mystery is that to write an air of mystery character, you need only to think of the most neutral and short way to say everything, and you'll end up doing half the work that you would have with the developed character because "air of mystery" just means they don't actually write him a backstory. (of course they did more for Altair later)

The thing I like about Ezio is that he has a human side to him, and he loves to have fun with people. But put him in front of a person who has made all the wrong choices and he will bring all his wisdom to bear on deciding their fate, and he will not crack a smile while doing it.

The thing I like about Altair is how he always seems to be lost in thought, and analyzes the world around him in unusual ways. And that's pretty much how he judges a person too, he always seems far away for moments, then comes back intensely.

See, I like things about both of them. But really, Ezio is the person I identify more with, he's the guy I'd like running my town. He's just as wise as Altair, but more pragmatic.
I agree with you on a lot of what you said http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

But when you said that Altair seems to be lost in thoughts, and thinks the world differently and in unusual ways, Ezio wasn't any wiser than that.

I say this because we played as Altair when he was in his early 20's. And Ezio at the same age didn't even look at the world. He was just focused on getting vengeance.

But as we all see, Ezio grows wiser in his 30's. but Altair begins raising his wisdom levels when he's in his mid 20's.

Jexx21
10-06-2011, 04:30 PM
Ezio actually got wise before his 20's. After he killed Uberto Alberti in 1476, he didn't want more revenge. He just wanted to get his family to safety.

LightRey
10-06-2011, 04:35 PM
Ezio actually got wise before his 20's. After he killed Uberto Alberti in 1476, he didn't want more revenge. He just wanted to get his family to safety.
Well that's not entirely true. He did still seek to avenge his family, but he was a lot calmer and over time it became more about stopping the templars than revenge.

Jexx21
10-06-2011, 04:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
Well that's not entirely true. He did still seek to avenge his family, but he was a lot calmer and over time it became more about stopping the templars than revenge. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, it really just seemed like he didn't really want revenge after he killed Alberti. The way he insisted on just getting to Spain to get Claudia and Maria to safety, the fact that he didn't want to fight the Templars at first. The only reason I really garnered that he went to San Gimigano to help his Uncle and kill Vieri was because he felt bad for what he said to Mario and the fact that Mario got angry at him. Sure, once he was there he just figured he may as well get his revenge on Vieri, but he didn't actively seek it out. Once he helped him Uncle in San Gimigano instead of leaving for Spain with Maria and Claudia was when he got really involved with the Assassins.

LightRey
10-06-2011, 04:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
Well that's not entirely true. He did still seek to avenge his family, but he was a lot calmer and over time it became more about stopping the templars than revenge. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, it really just seemed like he didn't really want revenge after he killed Alberti. The way he insisted on just getting to Spain to get Claudia and Maria to safety, the fact that he didn't want to fight the Templars at first. The only reason I really garnered that he went to San Gimigano to help his Uncle and kill Vieri was because he felt bad for what he said to Mario and the fact that Mario got angry at him. Sure, once he was there he just figured he may as well get his revenge on Vieri, but he didn't actively seek it out. Once he helped him Uncle in San Gimigano instead of leaving for Spain with Maria and Claudia was when he got really involved with the Assassins. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
He didn't work down his father's list for nothing. Though it's true that he focused less and less on the actual revenge part, he most certainly made many references throughout the entire game to taking out the people responsible for killing his family. Even when confronting Rodrigo he almost killed him because he thought he was beyond doing that, but wasn't (at first).

Jexx21
10-06-2011, 04:54 PM
His father's list?

LightRey
10-06-2011, 05:06 PM
His father's list?
The list of names regarding the Templar conspiracy to overthrow the De Medici family and take control over Florence and Tuscany.

Sarari
10-06-2011, 05:09 PM
He was calmer, as someone else said. But not wise as in he grew massive knowledge about various things. Altair studied the apple, he tried solving things from the past, and he made the codex pages. All of that started in his mid 20's. Ezio wanted to know about the assassin order in Revelations.

Jexx21
10-06-2011, 05:10 PM
His father's list?
The list of names regarding the Templar conspiracy to overthrow the De Medici family and take control over Florence and Tuscany. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Never even knew there was a list. Although, now that I think of it, I am reading AC: Renaissance, and I think it mentions a list somewhere in the beginning. It mentions some families not really seen in the game or book, and the Pazzi. I thought it was referring mainly to just Francesco, but maybe also Jacoppo and Vieri.

But I'm pretty sure his father's list only mentioned the Pazzi members, not the other members of the Templars...

Jexx21
10-06-2011, 05:19 PM
He was calmer, as someone else said. But not wise as in he grew massive knowledge about various things. Altair studied the apple, he tried solving things from the past, and he made the codex pages. All of that started in his mid 20's. Ezio wanted to know about the assassin order in Revelations. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ezio wanted to know about the Assassin order in Revelations?

I think he knew about most of the Assassin order before Brotherhood. He wants to know about Altiar specifically in Revelations.

And Ezio wasn't really out that much for revenge in ACB. It was mostly Claudia who wanted Ezio to kill Cesare right away for killing Mario. In fact, Claudia may of been closer to Mario than Ezio was, due to the amount of time Ezio spent away from the Villa in his life.

For example, while I would return to Monterigionni a lot to collect cash and use the tailors, blacksmiths, etc. there, I doubt that Ezio himself actually returned a lot like I did, because I doubt that in real life that Claudia would actually take money out of the chest if it got too full.

Personally, I think Ezio's quest became less about revenge after the assassinations of Uberto, Vieri, and Francesco, and more about stopping the Templars. Even though Ezio did kill Jacopo, it was more of a mercy kill because otherwise he would of died of drowning on his own blood, which would of been a horrible way to die, with a lot of suffering. If Ezio really wanted revenge there, he would of left Jacopo to die like that, to increase the suffering.

LightRey
10-06-2011, 05:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
His father's list?
The list of names regarding the Templar conspiracy to overthrow the De Medici family and take control over Florence and Tuscany. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Never even knew there was a list. Although, now that I think of it, I am reading AC: Renaissance, and I think it mentions a list somewhere in the beginning. It mentions some families not really seen in the game or book, and the Pazzi. I thought it was referring mainly to just Francesco, but maybe also Jacoppo and Vieri.

But I'm pretty sure his father's list only mentioned the Pazzi members, not the other members of the Templars... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It was attached to the letter that was in the chest along with his Assassin outfit. The one that Uberto was supposed to use at the trial to vindicate his family. It held a list of many of the people involved with the assassination of the duke of Milan and the plans of the assassination of Lorenzo and Giuliano de' Medici.

Jexx21
10-06-2011, 05:25 PM
Hmm.. Is that when we get the Assassination Target map in the Animus in AC2?

LightRey
10-06-2011, 05:27 PM
Hmm.. Is that when we get the Assassination Target map in the Animus in AC2?
Yes. Do keep in mind, a lot of people on the list had already been killed by Giovanni before Ezio got it, so really only the de' Pazzi remained.

Jexx21
10-06-2011, 06:06 PM
Yea, and then Ezio fleshes it out?

So what I said about the list was correct?

LightRey
10-06-2011, 06:09 PM
Yea, and then Ezio fleshes it out?

So what I said about the list was correct?
Pretty much.

Jexx21
10-06-2011, 06:11 PM
kk.

But what about Ezio giving Jacopo a mercy kill because he wasn't so focused on revenge anymore?

LightRey
10-06-2011, 06:14 PM
kk.

But what about Ezio giving Jacopo a mercy kill because he wasn't so focused on revenge anymore?
He learned to respect death from Mario. I also don't think his revenge was so much fueled by emotion as by a sense of purpose.

Jexx21
10-06-2011, 06:16 PM
Yes, that was right after Vieri.

Hmm.. I still think that Ezio became wise in AC2, near the middle or end.

LightRey
10-06-2011, 06:27 PM
Yes, that was right after Vieri.

Hmm.. I still think that Ezio became wise in AC2, near the middle or end.
Oh I definitely agree. I think he gradually became wiser over the course of the game.

Jexx21
10-06-2011, 06:41 PM
In Brotherhood Ezio almost seems like the silent type, not really to add in all of his 2 cents, and keeping more to himself unless the situation is more close to him, like when Claudia takes over the Courtesans.

naran6142
10-06-2011, 06:44 PM
In Brotherhood Ezio almost seems like the silent type, not really to add in all of his 2 cents, and keeping more to himself unless the situation is more close to him, like when Claudia takes over the Courtesans.

ya i think he has always been somewhat reserved

probably cuz of the death of his family

Jexx21
10-06-2011, 06:52 PM
Or the fact that he lost everything once in AC2, and then effectively lost it all again in ACB when he lost his fortress home that he spent a lot of money on, the Armor of Altiar, and the last man in his family beside himself.

ACB was a story of rebuilding the Italian Order, but it was also a story of rebuilding Ezio's life and himself I think. Mostly because his humor seems to be back in Revelations.

Calvarok
10-06-2011, 07:06 PM
In Brotherhood is was more of the "awesome guy who lurks on the edge of what's happening and then comes up with the best plans on how to stop it.

Jexx21
10-06-2011, 07:13 PM
Best Plan: Kill Cesare. Profit.

Calvarok
10-06-2011, 07:21 PM
Best Plan: Kill Cesare. Profit.

Well I'm thinking more of his plan to infiltrate the French castle, or his infiltration of the Colloseum play.

SleezeRocker
10-06-2011, 07:26 PM
all I know is....let it be 11-15-11!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Jexx21
10-06-2011, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by SleezeRocker:
all I know is....let it be 11-15-11!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Or 12-2-11 / 2-12-11

SleezeRocker
10-06-2011, 07:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SleezeRocker:

Or 12-2-11 / 2-12-11 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mmm...nah 11-15-11 for me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

dxsxhxcx
10-06-2011, 07:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SleezeRocker:

Or 12-2-11 / 2-12-11 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I read in the PC forum that the date was changed to november 29th, could Ubisoft at least decide once and for all which will be the release date for the PC version and make an announcement on the Assassin's Creed facebook page instead of just "confirm" a new date for specialized websites every week...

ps: if they already did this, please post the link here.. :P

Toxotes47
10-07-2011, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by dxsxhxcx:
I read in the PC forum that the date was changed to november 29th,

I don't think it's official, or is it ?

dxsxhxcx
10-07-2011, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Taxotes319:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dxsxhxcx:
I read in the PC forum that the date was changed to november 29th,

I don't think it's official, or is it ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know, I'm in the same boat as you... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif