PDA

View Full Version : ADDS-ONS

JOHNLAMARRE2
10-04-2004, 04:26 AM
the walking and the lifeboat stuff probly be later has in add ons or mods

SailorSteve
10-04-2004, 10:53 AM
Lifeboats may possibly be added by converting some of the debris. If walking is not a basic part of the system, all the mods in the world won't change that.

macker33
10-10-2004, 08:10 PM
We can live without both.

hauitsme
10-11-2004, 02:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by macker33:
We can live without both. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
You can't 'live' without lifeboats if you have to abandon ship in the middle of the ocean, but we definitely can 'live' without walking(unless you have the ability to walk on water)! This aint the Army, and were not on land.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v325/hauitsme/tricycle.gif

macker33
10-11-2004, 10:39 PM
Converting a bit of debris to a lifeboat sounds prefectly do-able,same goes for dingys.
this probably sounds familiar but there is no end to the possibilities,
if you can convert a bit of debris into something then why stop there?convert a bit of debris to an animal or fish(dead or alive),or a bottle with a message in it,seaweed,theres bound to be plenty of things that float on water,
All we need now is someone with 3d moddeling skills to make everything.

BONFLECK
10-12-2004, 12:14 AM
I'm still confused as to why we won't be able to machine gun the "enemy" sailors on AI vessels. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif The screenshots to "PT boats, Knights of the sea" appear to have gun fights against enemy sailors. With all the focus on realism, i'd rather have this ability than all the external view eye candy stuff! No i'm not a blood thirsty lunatic! I just think a little battlefield 1942 atmosphere at close range with the enemy AI would be really cool!

macker33
10-12-2004, 12:41 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BONFLECK:
I'm still confused as to why we won't be able to machine gun the "enemy" sailors on AI vessels. ! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think thats more important than being able to walk around first person

bertgang
10-12-2004, 03:10 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BONFLECK:
I'm still confused as to why we won't be able to machine gun the "enemy" sailors on AI vessels. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe because it was an extremely rare thing?

Could be useful to wipe out enemy gunners or radiomen, but bloody surface attacks weren't really common.

Anyway, I haven't seen enemy sailors in screeshoots.

Jose.MaC
10-12-2004, 03:18 AM
There are in one of the destroyers.

BTW, shooting the radio room or the radio antenna of a strandler is a good idea.