PDA

View Full Version : TrackIR2?Force Feed back/ Hot button question/ Problem

jamesdietz
01-17-2004, 11:18 AM
I absolutely love the Track Ir2 santa brought me for Christmas , but I am having a real problem ( small but real) I can't seem to program a "hot"button on my Force Feedback2 button to be the self centering function( which would be alot more handy than a key board hot button. Can someone tell me the step by step method ( start with turning computer on...I am a pc incompetent) to try to get this done...Would really appreciate the help..& for all those who read this who don't already have TrackIR - get it- Unbef_______kinglievable!!!

jamesdietz
01-17-2004, 11:18 AM
I absolutely love the Track Ir2 santa brought me for Christmas , but I am having a real problem ( small but real) I can't seem to program a "hot"button on my Force Feedback2 button to be the self centering function( which would be alot more handy than a key board hot button. Can someone tell me the step by step method ( start with turning computer on...I am a pc incompetent) to try to get this done...Would really appreciate the help..& for all those who read this who don't already have TrackIR - get it- Unbef_______kinglievable!!!