PDA

View Full Version : City cells

Dawnfang
05-31-2007, 05:17 AM
Hey all,

I'm not really that good with computers, but I was wondering the following; In Oblivion all the cities are made in different cells, meaning that cities and landscape aren't the same area. From what I saw from the trailer of AC it seems that the cities in AC aren't made in different cells. Does this mean we can jump off citywalls?

And does anyone know something about loadingtimes? In one of the trailers we saw Altair riding his horse from his outpost (?) right into the city. There were no loadingscreens to be seen. Does this mean we have no (or just a few) loadingtimes?

Just curious if anyone knows...

Dawnfang
05-31-2007, 05:17 AM
Hey all,

I'm not really that good with computers, but I was wondering the following; In Oblivion all the cities are made in different cells, meaning that cities and landscape aren't the same area. From what I saw from the trailer of AC it seems that the cities in AC aren't made in different cells. Does this mean we can jump off citywalls?

And does anyone know something about loadingtimes? In one of the trailers we saw Altair riding his horse from his outpost (?) right into the city. There were no loadingscreens to be seen. Does this mean we have no (or just a few) loadingtimes?

Just curious if anyone knows...

chewie1890
05-31-2007, 01:15 PM
Read. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/5701064934) If it's not listed somewhere in that thread then all we can do is speculate. We haven't heard anything about load times. We should be able to jump off city walls though considering anything sticking out more than two inches is climable and interactive.

Sidenote: It's very importan to read the stickys at the top of the page and to do searches for information before making a topic. Though I don't think we have had a topic on this specifically...

Lhorkan
05-31-2007, 01:51 PM
Jumping off the city walls is probably a bad idea anyway.

Unless a hay transport is being moved into town, o'course.