PDA

View Full Version : IM BACK!

globoxgirl34
11-30-2008, 01:14 AM
HEY EVERYONE! DOES ANYONE STILL REMEMBER ME? Sorry I havent been logged in like almost a year. I had major difficulties with logging in and my password and such and i kinda gave up on it but i have been checking the forums every once in a while. i really missed this place. Wow this place changed a lot while i was gone. Im just glad to be back. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Joshua822
11-30-2008, 02:21 AM
Welcome back http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif I still renember you from the good old days http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

globoxgirl34
11-30-2008, 12:59 PM
So I see a lot has happened. Are there more noobish people taking over still or are things a little more balanced and controlled?

serza5
11-30-2008, 01:03 PM
We still have noobs.

Mr.Dark
11-30-2008, 05:08 PM
We need more cool people, like Luckster. (sorry for being a suck-up.)

globoxgirl34
11-30-2008, 08:12 PM
So Im guessing the population of noobs went much higher? Or not that much?

Mr.Dark
11-30-2008, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by legorayman:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr.Dark:

I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
.....why?

Luckster_Gal
12-01-2008, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by legorayman:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr.Dark:

I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

@ Dark: No free artz for suck-ups! D8< RAWR!!! (Fer real...thank you for the compliment)

@Lego: WTH? What did I do for you to have to feel that way about me? O_o

aeojrtfao
12-01-2008, 02:19 AM
Hey, i've been wondering what happened to you. What happened? I can't really remember you taht well though, and hacks have cleaned up any evidence of your existence.

globoxgirl34
12-01-2008, 03:44 PM
What happened was I guess I had a virus in my computer or something and it took out all my passwords. I never learned my password by heart cause I decided to use a score code from Rayman 3 and it was very very long (not my best idea). So I decided to put in a new password but everything I put in for a password wasnt valid so eventually I gave up. I would check this place sometimes but I missed it a lot so I decided to try a again now that is like almost a year later and it worked. I put in a valid password and Im back. And this password isnt a code so I shouldnt be leaving for long periods of time anymore

Limely
12-01-2008, 04:45 PM
Welcome back, then. (:

sonictay
12-01-2008, 06:41 PM
Welcome back globoxgirl! Its me sonictay the last time your were here was when people started to like me and I was not a noob.
Yeah we just got hacked ( a mouth ago) and now theres only one section.

aeojrtfao
12-02-2008, 12:03 AM
By the way, what's the velveteen rabbit?

globoxgirl34
12-02-2008, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by aeojrtfao:
By the way, what's the velveteen rabbit?
The velveteen rabbit is a story. You should find it or look it up and read it. Its a great story. Of course the little kids version isnt as great though. The original is depressing but much more interesting